20

I'm gonna do a Christmas special on Christmas Eve so prepare for that.

Kim Taehyung

===================

Me and Yoongi were walking in the park.

" Omg. Ok so ok, " Yoongi couldn't speak because he was laughing to hard, " When I get a car, I'm naming it Jimin. "

" Why? " I smile, on the verge of laughing.

" 'Cause then I get to park Jimin "
" I swear. " I died of laughter. ( A/N: I swear, I wheezed when I saw that meme. )

" New call. " then my ringtone played.

" Apink? Really? " Yoongi laughed harder. I scoffed and answered the phone.

" Hello? " my smile faded to a serious face, " Yes this is Taehyung. " Yoongi stopped laughing and stared at me.

" Um...Park Jimin got into an accident. " the voice was heard from the call. I stood in shock while my eyes started feeling numb. Yoongi grabs my phone from my hand, thanks the person, and hangs up.

" Let's go. " he grabs my wrist and takes me to the nearest hospital where he thought he was.

" Hello, how may I help you? " the lady in the front office asks us as we entered rushed.

" We need to see a patient named 'Park Jimin' " Yoongi squeezed my hand tight. The lady gave us the number and let us in. I swear I've never seen Yoongi this scared before.

" 136...136.. " Yoongi kept counting and mumbling.

" Please snap out of it Tae. " he turns to me, while walking, and snaps his fingers. I couldn't move my emotion. I was just...paralyzed. He groans with frustration and continues finding the room.

" Here! " he finds the room and opens it.

" Visiting Hours close in an hour. " the doctor said leaving the room. Yoongi tugged me in.

" Jiminie.. " Yoongi let's go of me and goes by Jimin. I emotionlessly grabbed a chair and sat next to Jimins bed, not an expression changed...just blank. Yoongi sees me and goes over to me.

" WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? " he smacks me across the face. I softly touch my cheek and look to him. His eyes are red and puffy, he is about to cry for the first time. I look back at Jimin. The Jimin that looks dead but is just pale from blood loss and sleeping from a coma. Every noise I hear from the heart rate machine scares me, I don't want my Jimin dead.

" Tae..I'll be outside. " Yoongi told me, walking outside almost falling.

" Dad... If you can hear me...please.... The love of my life is sick and hurt. I don't know if he's dying... Please help me.. Tell god that I need as much angels to help Jiminie out.. I'd do anything.. " I prayed silently. I look down and started to cry softly.

" Let me tell you something sir... He will recover. But its a small chance th- " I interrupted the doctor that crept up behind me.

" Sh....this is enough for me, I don't want to know. " I grabbed Jimins hand and held it tightly.

" What will I do without you? "

" Visiting hours are closing in 5 minutes sir. " the doctor informed me. I literally stayed in the same position with Jimin for an hour. I didn't care.

" Thank you. " I stood up and bowed. I look to Jimin and sighed. I love you.. I told him mentally. I took a step outside and saw Yoongi still in the chairs of the waiting room.

" Let's go. " I sternly say to the sobbing Yoongi. He wipes his tears and nods. He cried more than me, what's going on. Are my emotions like confused? I shook it off and walked out of the hospital.

Please dad.

=======================

Sorry for a short and like
" @-@ " chapter. I just came from a lit party ( not rlly ) and like I'm going to play games on my computer because its been a loOng while. If u wanna join me in a game then go ahead cus like y'all awesome and shit (≧∇≦)/

Anyways, thanks for reading! Byee~

22 more days~