8

BTW, I will be using Tae's a lot if that's ok with u. Jimin will be used soon, I promise ya.

Kim Taehyung

====================

I woke the next morning. I still feel someone's presence. It was still Park Jimin, holding onto me. This time his left leg was chained to my leg.

" Good morning~ " I hear him say, with a happy voice. I turn my head to see him smiling.

" Good morning. " I smile back. He didn't stop holding onto me.

" Your comfy and warm. " he giggles. He digs his head on my neck.

" Really? So are you. " I compliment back. I feel his nose poking my neck.

" That tickles. " I note.

" Yup. " he mumbles, next thing you know he is kissing my neck.

" Tae.. " he sighs out.

" Yes? " I nervously say, red and shaking.

" What if told you- "

" BREAKFAST! " I hear a voice yelling from downstairs. We both slowly got up and walked downstairs.

" You must be Kim Taehyung. " a male, more or less 40, came to me and shook my hand.

" Hello. Very nice to meet you Sir and Ma'am. " I bow respectfully.

" Same to you. " the mom said, putting the plates on the table.

" Did you enjoy the sleepover? " the dad asks as he takes me to the kitchen.

" Yes, I very well enjoyed it. Thank you for letting me have the opportunity to sleepover with your son. I like being his friend. " I smile.

" No, thank you son. Jimin is always alone every night so I wanted him to have company. " the dad pats my shoulder.

" Aishh, thanks dad. " Jimin said, embarrassed. With respect I go to the chair and pull it out for the dad to sit.

" I'm having trouble with this pancake. " the mom said frustrated. I went over to the stove and helped her out. Turns out, she's never made pancakes. I place it on the middle of the table with blueberry syrup and butter in the center.

" Wow, be my wife. " the dad joked, looking at the pancakes with hungry eyes. I laughed while the mom glared at the dad. We all had a good breakfast with funny stories and stories when Jimin was a lil boy.

" Oh how chubby he w- "

" Ok mom, well its Saturday so me and Taetae here are gonna go to the park. " he interrupts his mother. Seeing me done with my breakfast, he grabs my wrist and drags me upstairs.

" I didn't get to help your mom wash the dishes. " I pouted, crossing my arms.

" That's weird. When Jungkook would come, he'd just be awkward and only nod to what my mom says. " he says opening his walk-in closet, getting two shirts and two jeans.

" Nice. " I say, stroking the shirt he left for me.

" Try it on, see if it fits. "

I did as he said. I took off my shirt and completely forgot Jimin was in the same room. I was practically shirtless while he just stared to my 'abs'. I could hear him gulp.