15

Kim TaeTae

==============

I waited outside in one of the chairs. I tapped my foot impatiently.

" Kim..Taehyung? " the nurse tried to pronounce my name, " you may see him now. "

I stood up quickly and entered. I saw Jimin laying there, eyes open.

" How did this happen.. " I whisper but loudly for him to hear.

" Jungkook. " he chuckles. I froze.

" You didn't fight back? " I clench my fist.

" Nope.. " he coughs and smiles, " I deserved it. "

" Jimin.. " I grab his hand as I stood beside his bed.

" Don't worry about me. Go back to class. " he does his famous eye smile but very weakly. I kissed him on the cheek.

" Alright. " I stormed out. For sure, if I wasn't mad I wouldn't have stayed in that office. But now, its done.

" HEY JUNGKOOK! " I yell and walked fast to him as I see him walking with Namjoon.

" Oh hey- " before Jungkook can do his smirk-ass smile, I punched him straight to the face.

" Oh Hi, didn't see you there. " I kneel down to him groaning in pain, " I was just taking out the trash that Jimin left. " I spit to the floor beside him and stood up.

" Damn you. " I hear Jungkook getting up. I turn around to see him about to swing at me but I stop his fist with my hand. Namjoon just stared in shock.

" I said to leave us alone. " I let go of his fist.

" Die! " Jungkook yelled as he kept swinging me. It was useless since I kept blocking.

" Damn...you.. " he says weakily, almost crying. I suddenly feel bad.

" Jungkook. " I bro hugged him as he cried on my shoulder, " Jungkook. " I said softly. He sniffles and nods.

" Yeah hyung? " he let's me go and stares deeply in my eyes.

" You'll find someone. Jimin won't be your last. " I told him the truth, sincerely. He smiles at me.

" That's so nice. "

I smile back, " Good, now do you feel be- "

" NO " Jungkook yelled as I feel to the floor fro his punch. He starts to kick me in the stomach.

" J-jungkook.. " I tried calling his name, my mouth was getting red that I coughed up some blood. Where are the teachers when you need them??

" Let me know when you leave, I'll bid you goodbye. " Jungkook smirks and walks away, finishing his beat up session. I laid on the cold floor, crying softly and bleeding from my lips.

" Jimin.. " I whisper as I see a figure standing in front of me before I blacked out...again.

===============

Park Jimin

===============

" Taehyung? " I wake up from the bed, he was missing " Tae? " I ask more nervous and scared. I stood up from the bed, and speedwalked outside the the nurses office.

" Where are you? " I ask myself. I walk around the hallway then left the building. I heard some talking so I his behind a wall.

" -I bid you goodbye. " that sounds an awful lot like Jungkook.

" Ju- " I stepped away from the wall and see Taehyung laying there, bleeding and crying.

" Tae? " I ask, almost tears forming. Just as I almost reached him, someone went in front of him to pick him up..bridal version. Worst part, I couldn't see him since his back was faced me.

" Honestly Taehyung. " a husky voice was heard as he walks outside the school. I couldn't speak.

" H- " I was stuttering. I couldn't ask him who he was. I gave up and whimpered. He walks off with Tae.

===============

Kim Taehyung

===============

I flustered my eyes open, it was still blurry.

" Jimin? " I mumble.

" No. " the person chuckled. I finally opened my eyes open and see again. I look around to see myself flying.

" Don't worry, I'm taking you home. " I look slowly to the person.

" J-jin? " I looked at him shocked.
" Yes? " he chuckles and looks down to me. The trip was quiet.

" You look like shit. " Yoongi insults me outside my door. I gave my keys to Yoongi as he opens the door.

" Ok so why are you guys here and why are you doing this to me? " I ask as Jin lays me in the couch. Yoongi clears his throat and looks to Jin.

" To protect you. "

" From what? " I look around.

" Jungkook and Rapmonster. They asked me if I would like to be in the plan but I refused. " Yoongi replies, " They wanna drive you out of school. "

" But we won't let that happen. " Jin smiles.

" What exactly are they gonna do to drive me out? " I rise my eyebrow.

" Torture. " Yoongi looks down.

" New Message. " I open my phone to an unknown message.

From Unknown Number: Hey.

~ Video Downloading ~

~ Video sent ~

I hesitated and opened the video. To my horror, it was me and Jimin's....session.

" Lemme se- " I smacked Yoongi's hand.

" No. " I said sternly.

From Unknown Number: I wonder what the school will say when I send this to their phones?

To Unknown Number: I know its you Jungkook. What's the point in doing all of this??

It was paused for a minute.

From Unknown Number: You stole him. My Jimin. I didn't care if he didn't have jams or if he had choco abs, I cared for him. He was my sunshine. He meant the world to me. He was EVERYTHING. But no, you come in and destroy everything. You don't deserve anyone. All you know how to do is ruin someone's relationship. That's why I'm driving you out so you can leave my presence.

To Unknown Number: He isn't yours! He isn't even mines! He's a human being like me, like our friends. I wouldn't count you human because you are a freaking monster. And what's the point of driving me out if Jimin won't take you back either way!

I had steam leaving my face. Jin and Yoongi notice I'm mad and come to sit next to me. I turn off my phone and swung my head low.

" This is war. " I say, looking up angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Infires. Wonder what'll happen next. Thanks for the 1k thing once again! Annyeong and expect another chapter soon today ~ ❤