"You should go check on him." Tim tells me, who had also caught a glance at Ross.

"I can do better than that. I'm gonna go get him something, I'll be back soon."

I decide to get Ross something, because he looked pretty sad and I was scared to confront him as he was crying. I grab my car and head to the mall, where I stop at a sweets shop.

I buy him a chocolate cupcake, then head back to the offices.

Luckily, when I got back, Ross was no longer crying. He was sitting with Tim at his desk, talking to him.

I enter the room, and they stop talking.

"Am I interrupting something?" I ask, setting the bag with the treat in it on my desk.

"No, we were done. I'm gonna head back to my office now." Ross stands back up, and pushes my chair back to my desk.

"Wait! I uh, got you something."

I grab the plastic container out of the box, and Ross immediately brightens up. I do too, as I hand him the cupcake and he accepts it.

"Thanks Max!" Ross exclaims, while going in for a hug. I wrap my arms around him as tight as I can, not wanting it to end.

 Sadly, the hug ended a few seconds later when Ross pulled away. He had turned into a tomato, which only caused me to laugh as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I-I'm gonna go back to my office! Thank you!" Ross quickly runs to his office, opening and shutting the door.

I stand there in awe. I had hugged him plenty of times before, and given him plenty of gifts, but it felt a little more special this time.

-Adam's POV-

"Well Barney, I guess we don't have to do anything quite yet."

We had just witnessed the whole event, which had caused me and Barney's jaws to practically drop to the floor. I had never seen something so adorable in my entire life.

"I guess not. Holy fuck, that was... cute." Barney replies, putting his hand on my shoulder.

We laugh, as Tim looks over at us through the window and gives us a thumbs up. We give him thumbs up back, then enter the room.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask, trying not to laugh as Max is still where he was standing before, and his gaze was still in the same direction.

"Bong Bong, earth to Max. You there?" Barney waves his hand in front of Max's face, and he finally snaps out of it.

"U-Uh yea." He sits down in his chair, almost falling in the process.

"Damn Max, you're smooth." I pat Max on the back, as I see his face turn pink.

"S-Shut up." Max looks down at his feet, then continues to look at Ross in his office. 

"So, when are you going to ask him out?" Tim asks.

"W-WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Max practically yells as he jumps up out of his chair.

"Woah dude, calm down."

Max sits back down, and breathes slowly.

"I don't know..."

I sigh, as I look at Ross, then back at Max. They were obviously madly in love, but were just having a little bit of trouble showing it to each other.

"We're gonna help you guys out, you seem to be struggling."

-----------------

I KEEP GETTING SO MANY IDEAS AND IM TOTALLY NOT SCREAMING WHILE WRITING THIS