-:- 1 -:-

A/N: please understand that I wrote this a long time ago, it is now discontinued and will not be edited or touched in any way after today. This is not my best writing and it was a great starting point as a writer. Please still enjoy it and read my other stories if you would like. Thank you! :)

-{???'s POV}-

As I walk down the gravel pathway, leading to Phoenix Drop with my backpack on my back, I listen to my favorite band, Fall Out Boy. It played quietly as I listened for anyone, just incase someone tried following me.

I am Olivia, but I tell people I'm Liv. I do not like to wear out my full name, so I say my name is Liv. I was going to be married a few days from now to be a new lord of a village called O'Khasis, but I never wanted to marry someone I never met. I then ran off, growing out my hair, making it seem more brown than red. My bright blue eyes still shown, but they were darker back when I was 15.

I am now 19, 4 years of running and I haven't even been found by my home village, Bright Port.

I've been searching for my sister, but I've been searching for 4 years, while running away. My sister? She's Aphmau. I haven't seen her ever since I was 13, and she's disappeared. She's my baby sister, only by a year though. She's always been my baby sister, but ever since she disappeared to find a new town, I've never been the same.

I've always been that person who never stays long at 1 village, changing my personality everywhere I go. I only have 1 friend, his name is Aaron. He's my only friend that I trust. He's been there for me ever since I was 7, and he's just like me, a mystery person.

I haven't seen him since my 17th birthday. He disappeared from O'Khasis, where I was hiding for 7 months, and I've never found his track.

After that, I decided to find my way to a village and stay there. I decided to go to one of the smallest villages out here; Phoenix Drop.

As I walked towards the giant wall that stood before me, I looked up to see a person aiming their bow at me. "Who are you and why are you here?" The man in armor called. He had a helm on, so I couldn't see his face.

I took one of my earbuds out to talk to him. "I am Liv, I came to live here." I called up the wall.

"I am coming down. Don't try anything stupid." He called back, walking away.

I stayed where I stood, not moving a muscle. The man came to the wall gate, opening the gate. "Where are you from, Liv?" He asked, walking towards me.

"I come from many places. I am usually a traveler, visiting many places for a short period of time. I finally decided to move here, to Phoenix Drop." I explained.

"Ah, you will have to see the lord first." He said. I nodded in response as he let me in, closing the gate. "I am Garroth, by the way." He said, not facing me.

"Nice to meet you Garroth." I responded, looking at his helm. He didn't pay no attention to me, but I was okay with that. He must be head guard. There was a little silence after that, but I decided to break it. "Why won't you take off the helm?" I asked curiously.

"I do not like to show my face. It's a long story." He said simply before we started to walk up stairs to a purple and white house.

"Can you tell it to me later?" I asked.

"I have to get back to work." He said before he walked off. He was kind of secretive, like I was.

I knocked at the front door, her doors being purple. I heard a "Coming!" come from below me, so I stood, waiting at the door.

As soon as the girl opened the door, I instantly knew who it was. She had long, black hair and Hershey brown eyes. I knew it was her, but I dared to not say anything of the sort. "Hello, I am Lord Aphmau. How may I help you?" She asked politely.

"Hello, Lord Aphmau. I am Liv." I say, not giving her any suspicions.

"Hello Liv. How may I help you?" She repeated.

"I would like to live somewhere inside these walls. Anywhere will be fine for me." I said to her.

"If you would like to build your house, go ahead. Anywhere here will be okay." She said, smiling.

"Thank you, Lord Aphmau." I decided to then leave her be to do her duties. I then headed back into town. After I was out of her sight, I ran to the old lord's home.

Yes, I know where it was. I was here when he was here. I saw it was completely gone, so I started to build my home...

-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

Word Count: 802