Chapter 20

Antonio in MM (Yall will see photos of Mya and Desmond Next Chapter)

There are some Italian words in this chapter so...

Bambina- Babygirl

Bellissimo-Beautiful

Ti Amo- I love you

Bambina, Cosa c'è che non va?- Babygirl, What's wrong?

I don't speak Italian so this is all courtesy of google translate so if anything is wrong my bad-Nikki. J

Mya's POV

"Mya I still can't believe your giving us a spa day" Destiny said in awe as she looked around the salon.

"I said if you two got all A's I would and you did so this day is all about you guys" the squealed and I rolled my eyes before getting them to take seat in the salon chairs.

"Hey mya?"

"Yeah"

"Would it be okay if i got my hair cut?" Aliyah asked and i waved her off

"Girl you are 19, go ahead" she nodded before calling the lady over and telling her something. They had a brief conversation before the woman rushed off.

"So Mya, what's going on with you and Desmond?" Destiny asked and I took a deep breath.

"Absolutely nothing, I haven't even thought about him once since I got here" All the words coming out of my mouth was pure bullshit and I could tell Destiny knew better. But it was hard trying to not think about that man. His amazing eyes, his perfect smile, strong jaw, hard abs, thi--

"Earth to Mya" Destiny said waving her hand in front of me and I snapped out of my daze.

"Sorry, what?" She smirked at me before mumbling nothing a going back to texting her new boyfriend. Yes my plan worked especially after I brought in Trevor...

Yesterday

"Where's the guy i'm supposed to use as my fake boyfriend?" Destiny asked just as he sent me a text saying he was here

"He's coming, chill"she nodded before heading to where her friends were. I started organizing the food when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and smiled before embracing him in a hug.

"Thanks for doing this, I know your busy"

"Trust me it was nothing" he shot me his million dollar smile and i rolled my eyes before leading him to where Destiny was waiting. I tapped her shoulder and she turned to face me smiling and when she saw who it was her mouth dropped open.

"T-T-Trevor Jackson?"

"You know it" she embraced him in a hug and he laughed before placing a kiss on her cheek. I look around and noticed the guy playing with my sisters emotions was crushing the orange crush can he hand in anger. Oh well. I noticed him starting his walk over here and nudged a still in shock Destiny.

"Here he comes" Trevor wrapped his arms around her earning a giggle from Destiny.

"Ayo Destiny can I holla at you for a minute?"

"Not right now Brian" she said dismissing him

"It's important" she sighed before placing a kiss on Trevor's check and leading Brian to the back room. I'm just too good.

Present

"Hey Mya what do you think of this new style?" Aliyah asked and I smiled. She was rocking the Keri Hilton look with her hair falling to her shoulders.

"That's what i'm talking about!" Destiny and I cheered and she laughed before giving the woman a twenty dollar tip.

"Oh my gosh, Antonio is here! He's here!" Aliyah said while damn near hyperventilating.

"Calm down"

"What if he doesn't like my new hairstyle?"

"Then you tell him to kiss ya ass" Destiny threw in before we both busted into laughter

"Come on, let's go meet Mr. Wandering eyes since he wasn't at the bake sale" I stood up and paid for everything we got done before Destiny and Aliyah followed me out the store.

"He said he's in front of foot locker" We headed to foot locker and I saw a light skin guy with short curly black hair. He saw Aliyah and his lips pulled in as he bit them slowly. I guess we know if he likes her knew look. Instead of her normal sweats and baggy shirt I had my sister in bleached shorts and a tank top with her usual converse. He ran up to us and sent us a quick wave before pulling her into a hug. I noticed him grabbing her ass and I opened my mouth to say something before Destiny shook her head as if saying 'Just let it go'. When they finally pulled back for air I took a good look at him. He was a good 6'2 with a decent amount of muscles. He had a tattoos on his chest and arms and a slight mustache he wasn't bad looking. Couldn't compare to my Desmond though. Dammit I was thinking about him again!

"Bambina, you look bellissimo" I heard him mumble and she started blushing like crazy. He started mumbling more things in Italian and when I heard something that sure as hell wasn't holy I cleared my throat.

"My bad, i'm Antonio and you?"his Italian accent was strong and I sent Aliyah a wink. Good catch.

"I'm Mya, her older sister"

"Nice to meet you"

"You too"

"Now if you two don't mind may I steal my girlfriend from you?"

"Go ahead, but if you bring her back pregnant i'll cut your dick off and feed it to you, understand?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Now go ahead" they headed off and Destiny and I started laughing before continuing to head to the food court. Right before we got there we were crowded with fans.

"Mya can I get your autograph"

"Sure" I started signing autographs and even took a few photos.

"Hows Jazmine? And are you and Desmond getting back together?" Instead of responding I smiled and pushed through the crowd. Once we were away from the crazy fans I took a deep breath.

"Is it always like that?"

"Yup"

"Wow, I don't know how you do it" I shrugged as a response "We should go clubbing"

"I don't know"

"Oh come on it would be fun"

"You know what sure, why not?"

"Yes! Now come on we have to go shopping" Destiny grabbed my hand and I smiled before following behind. Man I loved my sisters.

Aliyah's POV

Antonio grabbed my hand and lead me inside Foot Locker before wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't help but smile until a cute girl walked passed and his eyes followed her. Sighing I moved his arms and headed into the opposite direction, where the Timberlands sat.

"Bambina, Cosa c'è che non va?" He asked and it took me a while to realize he was asking me 'What's wrong?'.

"Niente" I told him waving him off but then he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him causing our chest to collide. He looked at me with his sexy green eyes and I caved in. Since I didn't know how to say it in Italian, I settled with saying it in english.

"You have a habit of starring at girls when they walk by, it makes me uncomfortable"

"I'm just looking though, Bambina" I turned my head and he used his thumb to turn my face back to him "But if it makes you uncomfortable I'll keep my eyes on you alright?" I nodded and brought our lips together. Our lips moved in harmony as his hands gripped my ass.

"Ti Amo, Bambina" He mumbled against my lips

"Ti Amo"