Pull The Trigger

What do you do when you're ready to go out and your makeup is on point, but your plans get cancelled?

You write a new chapter and make your characters life more miserable than yours.

                                       - Nicole_Bello

lol why not? Enjoy

IMPORTANT NOT AT THE END PLEASE DO NOT SKIP!!

**

There's only 24 hours in a day

And half as many ways for you to lie to me, my little love

There's only 24 hours in a day

And half of those, you lay awake

With thoughts of murder and carnage

If you lie down with dogs, then you'll get fleas

Be careful of the company you keep

There's only 24 hours

And that's not enough

To lie like you lie or

Love like you love

There's only 24 hours in a day

And half of those you lay

Between the sheets with me, my lying love

There's only 24 hours, so you'd say

For most of them you pay

For all the things they paid you for, my love

If you lie down with dogs, then you'll get fleas

Be careful of the ones you choose to leave

There's only 24 hours in a da-

I slammed my finger on the radio button and turned it off. Normally, there is nothing I would've loved more than one of Lana Del Rey's songs, but at this instant I felt like she was mocking me. 

 It seemed like everyone was mocking me lately. Everyone and everything. Even my own stuff, most of my stuff reminded me of him.

Stuff that I was going to go get from his penthouse. The penthouse that was once ours.

My father and brother tried to convince me that it wasn't worth it. My father said he would substitute all my things for newer ones. But, I needed to do this. 

I wanted to officially abandon him. Not the other way around I wanted to be the one to leave, not the one to get left.

But, I wasn't all alone. My father let me go get my stuff under one condition, I would take Gilbert with me. 

"Why so mad at the radio miss?" He asked from beside me. 

"Don't call me miss. I've known you for as long as I can remember. You basically changed my diapers. A bit weird that you call me 'miss' don't you think Gill?" I said briefly turning to look at him.

"You were such a bratty baby." He said shaking his head.

"Hey!" I said lightly hitting his arm. "It's not my fault the formula made me extra fuzzy."

"I don't think it was the formula's fault at all." He said chuckling.

"How's Cheryl?"

"She's good. Graduating this year."