Q/A

Hey sweethearts how are you all today?

So I was having a Q/A but no one really asked questions ,so I will just answer the one question I got asked which was :

What got me into writing?

To be honest I myself don't really know the answer. But, I do remember that when I was in middle school I was having a lot of problems with people. And I remember that I had this one awesome teacher that was just so inspiring even though she could be really mean when she wanted to.She actually one of the few people that stood up for me. She did that once day in-front of the whole class when they were making fun of my braided hair. And I remember all of her students would write poems and essays at the begging of class everyday and she would read them anonymously. She criticized my writing and told me which aspects I needed to evolve in and in which places I was good at, which I loved and still love. She provided me with kind words and with very good advice that helped me improve and I just love how honest and amazing she was.. I also had another English teacher my 8th grade year. Her name was Ms. Calldwell and she was truly amazing. She would always tell us about her story in life and was just a great inspiration. She had actually been engaged but something very sad happened and well she found out things. So, she traveled around the world for a few years and she told us all about it. It was truly inspiring to see how much telling us her stories helped us become better people and I gained a new point of view. So I was like hey, I wish I would do that one way. I don't know if I had mentioned this but the school I went to, was very bad. The kids were so rude to her so  we asked her why she was still teaching there. She said," it's because for the kids that actually try and care that I do this for. For those few kids is why I'm still here. I may not be here next year, but I'm here for those who care." And that just brought great inspiration to me, I mean kids were really bad. Teachers would quit their jobs because kids were so rude and disrespectful. They actually made them cry until they quit. And she stayed for the ones that actually paid attention and that just opened my eyes and allowed me to see that there will be ups and down in life. But sometimes staying is worth it, for those who actually care. And that is why I write, for those who care. For all of you guys who took time out of their day to read my first attempt at writing an actual story. Not just a short paragraph, the whole thing. I know it's not that great, I have read it and I cringe sometimes at what I have put down, but I know that not anyone is born with being perfect at something. You have to work hard in the most things you love. It happens to everyone. There are times when my brain can't possibly think about the next chapter, and I just want to yell and throw a tantrum, but then I remember you guys. Tho ones who pay attention and give me honest feedback. I know I need improvement, and I want to thank all of you who take the time to tell me what I need improving in. I write for all of you. For those of you who want to escape their own world, I understand. I have been there crying myself to sleep when life just seemed to shut down on me. And I have put on the fake smile that some of you put on every morning when you wake up. I write for all you little little jellys. You all have a special place in my heart.

And one last thing, when someone tells you: Oh, well you can't do that,What are you thinking? Stand up for yourself and say: I can do this, what are you thinking?

Because the only person holding you back is yourself, and it has taken me quite sometime to realize that. So to those of you who want to write, but are too scared and feel alone, I have been there and I know that once you sit down and take that paper, no one can stop you.

So to finalize and answer your question, what got me into writing is you. And you,you,you,you and you, and yes even you. All of you got me into writing, and I can't quite thank all of you enough for this amazing gift, thank you all.

I truly love each and everyone. 

New chapter will be put up shortly.

Sorry for the rant but it was needed. I love you all. 

Sending virtual kisses and hugs.