What does it mean?

Miki pov

Me and Naruto were sitting on my house sofa waiting for Papa to return. As I looked at the door worried for my papas life, Naruto was petting my hair trying to cheer me up.

Kakashi pov

As I ran toward Itachi his friend had another plan. I quickly ran toward his friend and knocked his sword out his hand. While at the same time get kneed in the back by itachi. "Give up Hatake." I shook my head. "You give up. Your lame. Trying to pick a fight with a kid who isn't ready yet. Wait until they are ready. Wait until your brother is ready." Itachi Glared at me. "Shut your intolorable mouth!" Itachi made clones which came at me from all angles. The more I got beat, The more I felt like my daughter is slipping out my fingers. The more Naruto will steal her away. The more I can't fulfill my promise. Itachi looked at my almost lifeless body on the floor laughed then walked away.

Miki Pov

Suddenly a jonin came through the door. "KAKASHIS BEEN INJURED BADLY!" my eyes widened and I ran out the door toward the hospital. Papa. Please let it be a lie. Once I got into the hospital they greeted me and brought me to his room. "Good Morning Ms. Hatake. I'm here to inform you that Kakashi will be alright after a couple of months." I sighed in relief that I know he's alright. The doctor pulled me to the side and whispered to me. "There is also something I need to inform you of.... " I nodded and he continues. "Kakashi isn't your real father." I went wide eyed and began to cry. What. What does he mean not my real father?....

Hey guys Sorry it's short. I haven't wrote in a while and I bet that annoyed you all. Thanks for reading tho. And I hope you can tolerate my lateness with updates. Oh, By the way. Do any of you like K-Pop or Korean Dramas. If so Comment or Private message me. Thanks for the support. Love ya. Ja-ne.