Introducing ourselves

"Miki wake up it's time to go to the team" i groan and wake up "What time is it Papa?" he sweats bullets and reply's "10:30" i glare at him and immense evil aura surrounds me he backs away slowly "I told you to wake me at 9:00" he shrugs slowly and I run past him and grab my deep blue cloak and put it on as im running

At the classroom

"Where is our sensei?! And that girl miki too! Makes me wanna rip off her-" she was cut off by the door being swinged open by none other than me "Here" my hood covered my face and the cloak covered My outfit "Ahahahaha!! That cloak is stupid!!!" Sakura laughed and laughed so I wanted to show her something my power. So I disappeared and reappeared behind her and put her in a head lock she froze of course she would she's in a head lock as well as her face low enough to see my face which had a cold glare targeted at her. "Oh my god... Im Sorry" i released her and looked to sasuke who had his eyes on me I snapped my fingers and he came back to reality and looked away with his facade back on i look at Naruto who had his mouth wide open "Sugoi!" i smiled "Anyway" the door opened again to see our sensei and an eraser hit his head and I realized who it was. "Who did that?!" i said u can hear Anger in my voice sakura and sasuke pointed at Naruto. My eyes widened "Why?" he smiled "Funny right? That's what he gets for being late!" i appeared in front of him and pulled my hood down more so he can't see my face and had a kunai pointed at his neck "don't ever prank Papa again you hear me, you might be my freind but I will not hesitate to hurt you understood?" he nodded but I could tell he was confused by the term 'Freind'

On roof top

"Ok tell me about yourselves,even u miki" i nodded "U first sensei" papa nodded "My name Kakashi Hatake, i have Likes and Dislikes, my Dreams for the future never really thought about it, my hobbies, I have alot of hobbies" next Naruto went then sakura then sasuke last was me "Now miki go ahead" i nodded "My name is Miki Hatake, my likes are: training,Freinds,jokes,pranks
My dislikes are: Bully's, people who prank my Papa, Criminals. My Dreams for the future are to have many friends, be and amazing shinobi my hobbies are: training, picking flowers, practicing with swords" they looked at me shocked "Woah wait miki hatake that means our sensei is your dad?!" i nodded "he's my Papa alright"