I kind of considered drinking away all my sorrows but I don't think Damon will appreciate me driving his bourbon supply.

I'll just have to keep myself occupied I guess.

To be honest I just wanted to get away from Mystic Falls since all it was was killing and threatening and too much annoying, dramatic stuff which isn't actually necessary.

Like, I could make a list of people that I knew who have died in this town in the last few years and it would probably be endless.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Most probably my brother is feeling the same.

I made myself comfy on the sofa and started texting Davina to see what she was up too in her also drama filed life.

I still hadn't told her I was a vampire and I kind of didn't want too since she wasn't on a good side with them right now because of Klaus and all that.

I know she has Josh to be at her side so I didn't want to crowd her with the very thing she's trying to face.

Just as her reply came through, Damon walked into the parlour and immediately came over to where I was sitting.

Without even warning me, he scooped one of his arms behind my back and the other under my knees as he lifted me off the sofa and started to walk and carry me.

"Care to explain?" I questioned once I had taken my headphones out.

He was making his was up the stairs so I guessed we were going to either my bedroom or his.

When we had arrived at my bedroom, he laid me down gently on the bed and quickly appeared on the other side to face me.

"Whats up?" I asked, a little more curious since he didn't answer my previous question.

"We just have a back up plan we're not sure on using." He mumbled, his blue eyes locked with mine.

"Plan?" I raised my eyebrow then realised "About Elena."

"I know you're getting frustrated with all of this, but this just might work." Damon continued and I became even more confused.

"Ok, whats the plan?" I didn't understand why he was getting so serious.

Just as he was about to talk, I heard the door open and I was up instantly, as was Damon.

It was a doppelgänger and I was pretty certain it was Katherine.

"What?" Damon asked bluntly, annoyed that she had interrupted us.

"Elena got out." She said with not a care in her words, she then tilted her head in my direction "It's time for plan B."

Before I could even blink, Katherine had blurred over to me and all I felt was a pain in my neck before my vision went black.

***

I groaned loudly and my hand went to my neck.

What the hell was that about?

Opening my eyes, I saw that it was still dark out and I was still in my room.

Why the hell did Katherine snap my neck? And what was the whole 'plan B' thing?

Since there was no one around I got up quickly and listened out for anyone nearby to find out what the hell was going on.

I had made it about halfway down the drive before I picked up on the sound of talking and heavy breathing.

Using my vampire speed, I silently made my way to where the voices where coming from and I found Elena, Stefan, Damon and my brother all standing with only the lights of a car illuminating the scene.