Chapter 4

I screamed and sat up with my heart racing at the sudden explosion of sound from beside me.

Finding the source of the noise, I see Damon standing at my door in just his boxers with a large stereo in one hand.

His other hand was held over his stomach since he was laughing so much.

"Damon!" I try to yell over the noise "Shut up!"

"Sorry what?" He twirls his finger around his ear "I can't hear you! There's really loud music playing!"

Not even thinking, I rip the sheet off my bed, charge over towards him and press of the off button on the stereo.

I was curious as to why he didn't stop me until a chill ran down my naked spine and I then remembered I was only in my bra and knickers from last night.

That and the fact that Damon was also in his underwear made everything even more awkward.

"Uh..." I stood frozen, my mouth opening and closing as I thought of what to say "I'm just gonna..." I bit my lip slightly as I noticed Damon checking me out which made me self-conscious "Go."

I practically ran to the ensuite bathroom and locked the door behind me.

Well, that was uncomfortably awkward...

I raked my fingers through my hair and growled out loud. Ok, now I'm seeing the downside of staying here.

Well, since I'm in the bathroom, I might as well have a shower.

After washing and drying my body and hair the most I could with a towel, I slipped back into my underwear and wrapped another towel around my body.

Unlocking the door, I peered round the corner to see that my room was thankfully empty.

I think I made it to the bed before realisation slapped me in the face.

I don't have any clothes. Or any of my stuff for Miss Mystic Falls tomorrow.

Ugh, why does this have to happen to me? I'm so stupid sometimes.

"Elena!" I shout through the house, hoping she was still here from last night.

When there was no reply, I take brave steps to my door and opened it, looking both ways to make sure no one was there.

I distinctly remember where Stefan's room was so I headed for that direction.

I mean, even if Elena wasn't here, surely some of her clothes would be?

I made it to Stefan's room and knocked on the door. In a matter of seconds, the door opened revealing Stefan in just some pyjama pants with his hair all messy.

"Ha- why are you in a towel?" He questioned, confusion on his face.

"Does Elena have some clothes here? I kinda forgot to bring mine..." My hands went to the towel to clutch onto it tighter so it wouldn't fall.

"Sorry, Elena went home last night and took her things with her. You can borrow something of mine if you want." He offered and I immediately nodded my head.

Any clothes is better than my old dirty clothes.

"Thanks Steffy." I grin, following him further into his room.

Seeing his neatly made bed, I took the liberty to jump onto it and relax, most probably getting the pillow damp.

"Really? You had to choose the bed didn't you?" Stefan sighed, looking and seeing what I had done.

"Clothes please." I smile, ignoring his statement.

A few moments later, some fabric was thrown over my face which made me shout and sit up.