A Dangerous Mission Pt4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm just informing you guys this scene of the story will start off arriving Tazuna house hold. I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!

Anyways enjoy the story. Peace!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SERRANAE POV:

We're standing outside of where I say tazuna lives and I say its quiet a sight for a bridge builder. Naruto grabbing my hand give me assuring smile the kakashi sensei is gonna recover after that battle with zabuza. Sakura and sasuke was hold up kakashi .....

"Wow your house looks lovely from here Mr. Tazuna!" I commented.

"Why thank you." He replied with a smile.

We entered his house and were greeted by a lady who looks like shes in her late twentys and a young boy who looks about 7 or 8.

"welcome to our home, you must be the ninja that's protecting my dear father." The woman spoke in a warm voice.

"hello I'm serranae sarutobi"

"Hey I'm Naruto uzumaki. Believe it!"

"hn, Uchiha Sasuke."

"Hi im Haruno Sakura."

"Oh and this is our sensei Hatake Kakashi." I inputted.

"Nice to meet you all, you guys made it just in time I just started preparing dinner." Tauzuna daughter said.

We made it two a room where sensei would be resting that tauzana showed us. After everyone left to wash up for dinner I stayed behind to heal kakashi. He had a few broken ribs and some minor internal bleeding.

An hour later....

NARUTO POV

'Serranae been gone a long time I should go get here its time to eat.'

I walked around the house to look for her and I found her still with kakashi sensei and a green light glowing from her hands.

"Almost done" she stated.

"Hey um serranae its time for dinner." I said.

......

"hey serranae what were you doing to kakashi back there?" I questioned.

"Healing him a little so he can heal a lot faster than usual." She replied.

"You should teach me that one day!"

"haha." she giggled. "Naruto you need a lot of chakara control to perform this. Also kakashi said something about you guys training for a few days." She stated.

"UGH!" hes such an a- I was cut off by serranae putting her hand over my mouth.

"Naurto you know not use that kind of language in front of a lady." She scoled

"whos the lady?" I question.

"ME YOU BAKA!!!" she yelled while punching me in the top of my head.

"GO SIT DOWN AND EAT, I MIGHT JUST BE SHARING ROOMS WITH SASUKE INSTEAD OF YOU!" She teased but with a serious tone.

Sasuke just smirked at her statement. I know saukra was having a meltdown mentally. I just huffed in response.

-Time Skips-

SERRANAE POV:

"thanks for the lovely dinner we really enjoyed it, right guys?" I said while giving death glares at everyone.