Only The Beginning

Coming in from a day out playing in the forest with some friends from the hidden mist village. Serranae was pretty tired, she managed to yell out Tou-san & Kaa-San!!! But no answer....

Something felt pretty off Serranae thought to herself. so she took around inside her home. She looked in the living room, NO ONE... she entered the kitchen NO ONE... She walked towards the side door that led to the back yard, but to only see her parents lying down covered in blood.

Hot stinging tears began to roll down Serranae's face... Serranae let out a harsh cry very loudly but no one could hear her. She went over to the bodies sat leaning over them while her warm tears dripped on their pale stiff bodies. She softly said, "Mama..? Papa..? who did this to you? Hmmm!!!?" No reply...

She heard footsteps behind her, she wondered how that could've been at a time like this. her parents are dead there's no one she knew of that could take care of her, she didn't know about her clan her mom told her they were the only ones left.. "she lied about" So Serranae turned around to see a man in a Hokage cloak & hat that read "THIRD Hokage" .

He sadly smiled at the scene.. he kneeled down to the girl that had tears still rolling down from her face that looked around 9 or 10. He asked her , her name & what happen? She replied "Serranae Sarutobi & I don't know I came home from playing with my friends & My MOM & DAD ARE DEAD !" she yelled. Lord Third eyes widen at the last name... He thought that was his grand daughter he never met cause his daughter didn't want anything to do with the Leaf Village & their stupid ways. She looked just like her mother Mianae but a lot like her father that was a real loyal Shinobi to the Leaf... Serrane softly said "umm why the surprise look on your face?" Lord Third snapped from his thoughts and softly smiled again... You know Serranae I don't know who killed your parents but you know you remind me of my daughter which is your mother head to toe. Even though you look more like your father.

Serranae looked a bit confused... Wait so youre my grandfather but my mom told me there was nobody left in our clan but us three.. She she questioningly.. Lord Third shook his head.. No my dear, but you can come back with me to the leaf village and can explain this all to you. Surprisingly , Serranae agreed & went inside packed the things she needed to go to the leaf village with. She returned outside & went to her grandfather she finally meet & continued to their journey......