Chapter 1

HEY GUYS! this is my first story ever so sorry if it sucks hahaha no but seriously

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*zoey's point of view*

After a failed attempt to excercise, i walked to my favorite starbucks. I opened the door and smiled because i see that Josh is working the cash register today. Josh is one of my bestfriends and ive known him for most of my life. He is so funny and with his jet black hair he normally makes all the girls (and guys) swoon. We always laugh and have a good time when girls try to flirt with him because its just soo funny. He and his boyfriend of two years just moved in together and couldnt be happier. He sees me and waves at me and i wave back. As i look around, i see all of the workers  rushing around because it was super crowded .

After deciding on a passion tea sweetened, i pulled out my iphone and started going through my twitter feed. After laughing at all the stupid things people decide to actually share with the world, i slipped my phone back in my pocket and look up and see that its my time to order.

"Hey zo, what do you want to drink today?" he said in an rehearsed tone

"Ummmm ill have a grande passion tea sweetened"  I said.

"Wow way to switch it up." josh said sarcastically. 

"shut up ive had a really bad day" i said to him

"well if it makes you feel any better, theres a total mancandy sitting over there that has been staring at you this whole time" Josh exclaimed with a wink 

"yummy if he wasnt straight i would totally hop on that" he said 

"JOSH oh my god" i laugh as i pull out my money and pay

"well ill give you an excuse to go talk to him" he smiled

I gave him a confused look and he just shouted 

"next in line please" and then winks at me and mouths, good luck.

i immediatly start to blush eventhough my back is facing this mystery man and I quickly rearrange my tanktop.  I move over to the crowd of people waiting for their drinks and i try to causually search for him in the store.

As i look at some of the people sitting at the small tables, i quickly spot him and see him anxiously looking around the room as if tyring to avoid something. Hes tall and wearing a blue button down plaid shirt with khackis and white vans. As he runs his fingers through his gorgeous brown hair I felt my pulse start to quicken.  I watch him look around trying to see if his drink is ready. And thats when it happened. Out of nowhere, his chocolate eyes met with mine and i felt something run through my entire body. Was it nerves? No, i shut that option down because no boy (especially a stranger)  had ever made me feel this nervous before. It was probably hunger or something right? 

Suddenly i was snapped out of my trance and turned around when I heard the barista yell out "Dylan your iced latte is ready" As i turned around, i looked over at josh who was winking at me again. I rolled my eyes at him butnwhen I looked around again, mystery boy wasnt there anymore. Confused, i searched the room until i saw him walking out the door with a familiar iced latte in his hand. Dylan, I thought. His name must be Dylan. 

I waited my turn until my drink was ready and told josh goobye and i hurriedly walked to a local movie store to rent a movie. After choosing one, i decided to walk back to my apartment and enjoy the cool night. As soon as i got home, i changed out of my jeans and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a tshirt and made an extra large bowl of popcorn. The movie was called Perks of Being a Wallflower. I didnt know much about it but i knew Emma Watson was in it and i absolutely love her so it had to be somewhat good.

As the movie progressed, there was one line that just stoped my thoughts. "We accept the love we think we deserve". I paused the movie as i felt a sudden wave of suppressed emotions come out of nowhere and i started to cry. It made me think of my awful ex boyfriend ryan and how he made me feel like i didnt deserve anyone who was good for me. I knew i shouldnt have stayed with him as long as i did but something in the back of my mind made me stay. After months of lying and cheating i finally left him for good. But the way he looked at me after i left of his house to tell him goodbye still haunts me today. For some reason,  I thought back to when i saw that boy Dylan at Starbucks today and the way he looked at me. I decided that my hair must have been messed up or something and thats why Josh said he was staring at me. 

A few minutes after recovering from my pointless emotional breakdown, i pressed play and finished the movie. I got ready for bed and as soon as im about to fall asleep i hear a buzz and see a text from my friend ashley. Ashley is my closest friend and the sister i never had. She has this gorgeous, beach blonde hair that is always straight with no frizz or anything. She is super flirty around guys and loves to party and can always make me laugh when im sad. Everyone says that somehow we were separated at birth and that were meant to be together.

I opened the text and read "Me and you are going to this super fancy club tomorrow night and you are coming whether you like it or not"

"Uuggghhhh" i moaned out loud. There was no escaping ashley. If she wanted me there, i had to go.

"Oh great!! I cant wait to go! ;)" i replied as sarcastically as i could in a text message.

Within seconds she replys "im coming over and helping you get ready because tomorrow night you are going to fall in love with the man of your dreams"

I laughed at the idea of falling in love with a stranger. As i drifted off to sleep i thought all about what could possibly happen in the next 24 hours.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like/comment it would really help me out! Thank you