It Doesn't Matter (Levi X Chubby Reader) ~Original Idea~

Warning: Contains some mature content, like cutting. Please never ever do that, you're beautiful, inside and outside. Credit to the artist.

You sighed, looking at the numbers on the weight. You were definitely over the top, and you pinched your stomach, wondering how and why you were like this.

Naturally, you were a guy repellent, and you hardly had any friends except just a few. What was even more miraculous was how you ever got married to Levi Ackerman, the school heartthrob back in high school.

Sitting on your bed, hot tears flowed down your cheeks, wondering why. Just why did you deserve such a handsome man? Suddenly, a soft knock disrupted your negative thoughts.

"(Y/N), can I come in?" you hear Levi's gruff voice.

"Why can't you, I mean we're married after all...." your voice trailed and hurriedly you wiped any fresh tears.

*click*

The door opened, revealing your husband. Even though he was short, he had the muscles and that seductive look; maybe that was why everyone was so attracted to him.

He sat next to you, making the mattress sink more than it already has. As he was about to put you in his embrace, you scooted over, and avoided any contact.

"(Y/N)...." Levi scooted closer, and you did so too until there was no more place to scoot.

"Levi, please....just stop...." you looked at the floor and left the room, accidentally stepping on the weight, showing your high numbers.

"But why-" His words were cut off with a slam.

Levi saw, and there: that was the reason why you were so upset.

You thought of yourself as an ugly creature, worthless and you had did nothing to deserve Levi and his love.

In Levi's eyes, no matter how the world may have depicted you as, he saw you as the most beautiful woman there was.

Sniffling, you ran out headed downstairs and ran straight to the bathroom, locking the door.

Levi could hear muffled sobs and sniffling from the bathroom, and it hurt him to hear the woman he loved depict herself as an ugly being.

Resting your head on your knees, you really wanted to relieve yourself of this pain. What if you were just a joke to Levi? Would he cheat on you?

Various thoughts filled your mind, each one was getting more negative by the second.

Ever since Levi had confessed to you in high school, there was many rumors about how you must've bribed or blackmailed him in some way to confess and date you.

*Flashback*

"(Y/N)....I....like you....please go out with me!"

You heard Levi's voice and you turned around, a cookie in your mouth. The most handsome guy in the school had confessed to you. He was bowing and his face was redder than a tomato.

"Um....what?" You stared at him quizzically, not believing what you just heard.

"Listen, I like you, please go out with me!" Levi raised his voice so you could hear.

Slightly blushing, you stand up and tell him,"I'm sorry....I'm not fit for you, please, someone else would be more worthy of you," and you leave, leaving him determined to win your love.

The next day, rose petals and chocolates were in your locker, and even some notes written on pink paper.

Suspicious, you grab one if the notes and begin reading.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
No matter how you may be,
I still love you.

-Levi Ackerman"

Flustered, you turn around only to see a huge crowd standing behind your huge figure.

There-Levi Ackerman was kneeling with a little box in his hands.

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

Blushing even harder, you nod slightly, and girls who were in the crowd gave you dirty looks.

Thus began your sweet love with Levi and hell with tormentors.

Girls would always kick you whenever Levi wasn't with you, and they talked trash about you, began rumors, and always said how you didn't deserve him.

And he never knew, if only he did.

*Flashback Over*

Tears were staining your cheeks, and you reached for a razor, and dragged that against your wrist.

Repeating that two more times, you continue, hoping the pain would numb your thoughts.

But it didn't, instead it hurt more.

Levi was now crashing up against the door, kicking it mercilessly. He wanted to hold you in his embrace forever, he couldn't let anything take him down.

Kicking the door with all his might, he finally opened it, to a hurtful sight.

You were crying your heart out, and blood oozed out from the cuts.

Hurriedly, he put you into his arms, kissing your forehead.

"It's alright..." he said shakily and his beautiful face was covered in shimmering tears.

Reaching for some band aids and disinfectant, he treats your wounds, and kissed you multiple times out of the blue.

He wanted to shower you with his love, he wanted to tell you so many things about why he loved you, he wanted to tell you that it doesn't matter.

And so he did.

The very next day, Levi had already gone to work, and you had this habit of checking your weight whenever he was gone.

But today, the weight had a note.

"It doesn't matter whatever the fuck this thing says, all you have to know is that I love you for who you are, not how you look. I promised you that I would love and protect you eternally no matter what when we got married, remember? And right now, I am. When you want to weigh yourself, remember:

It doesn't matter."

Remember, you're beautiful. No matter how you may look or seem to other people, they're not looking at you. You. Your heart. Everyone is beautiful, no matter how they may be. Remember, it doesn't matter.

I hope this wasn't a crappy story. >_>