Chapter five

Gabe's POV:

I watched the retreting back of my new neighbor Lilly and her dog Joey until she reached her back door. This morning was turning out to be very surprising one and I'm not just talking about when her horse of a dog took me to the floor, who would have thought that the beauty from the beakery yesterday was not only the owner of the place but my new neighbor.

Smiling to my self I could here the front door to the house opening wich ment  little man was up for the day.

"Daddy!! Daddy were are you?"

I could here the panic in Ryans voice as he notice he couldnt see me from the front porch. So I called out to him saying.

"I'm over by the truck moving some boxes inside the garage Ryan."

Ryan hoped of the porch and headed of to were I was unloading boxes in the driveway.

"Can I help daddy?" Ryan asked

I was just going to say sure when I got a good a look at his face.

"Uh not until you go back into that house and brush your hair and teeth, or did you already do that and im just missing somthing?"

I new for a fact that Ryan deffintly did not wash up before coming outside looking for me. For the advences was on his cheek in the form of dried droll.

"No not really, I wanted to come and find were you were daddy."

Hear 'in this only confirmed my thoughts when I first heard Ryan call 'in for me. Ryan had such a bad case of anxiety bout being left all thanks to his wonderful mother's famous disappearing acts. This made me pause before replying back to Ryan for I didn't want to take my frustrations I still held with his mother out on him.

"You do know I will never leave you Ryan, right?"

"Your my son and wherever I go you go and vise versa. So can you go back inside and wash up for me now?"

"I know daddy, but I just got scared when you weren't inside your room. I'll go brush my teeth."

"Don't worry little man I'll still be out here when you get done so don't rush! You don't want any cavity's now do you?"

"Nope daddy."

My good mood had definitely just went out the window just now. It kills me every time I see the emotional scars Ryan's mother was able to leave on him in only 4 1/2 years. And God knows I tried doing everything in my power as his father to keep her from him. And its not that Mia was a bad mother when she was around or not off sleeping with one of my family members. But her constant flip flopping in and out of mommy mode in front of Ryan left the poor kid afraid that everyone was going to leave him. Which just tore me apart on the inside but it also reminded me of why women couldn't be trusted for Mia ruined me that way.

I could here Ryan's little feet making there way back outside to me, so I decided to push my dark thoughts to the back of my mind for another time.

"Look daddy! I'm all clean!"

Ryan had lessened to me  and had not only brushed his teeth hair but it looked like he washed his face while he was at the sink.

" Very good little man. Now you can help me with these light boxes over, don't try to pick up the heavy ones I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"Okay daddy."

As me and Ryan got back to unpacking I noticed Lilly backing her car out of her drive way. I wish I could have scene her walk out to the car just to see if she has put on some more appropriate clothes to go to work in. This made me think back to when she ran out of her house to retrieve her dog in only a little fairy covered shorts and tank top. I couldn't help noticing how the short's showed off her long brown legs and the matching tank top had been run throw the dryer one to many times for the fact it was very tight and short, which allowed the bottom of her flat belly to pock out at me. Lets just say that is was a little hard to not to stair at some less than appropriate places on miss Lilly's body as we talked this morning.

"Hey daddy can we go to that place we go those cookies from yesterday?"

 "We can do that as long as we get the truck unloaded the mover's should be here tomorrow morning with the rest if our stuff so we have to finish this today."

Ryan nodded his head and got back to work with even more gusto then before.

"You really want more of those cookies don't you little man?"

"Ya, there kind of like the ones grandma would make me."

"I didn't even notice that last night but your right little man."

"Hey I almost forgot to tell you when were still asleep earlier I got to meet are new neighbor and you wont believe what store she run's in town."

I knew that this would make Ryan's day, finding out he had the person who made his ne favorite treat only feet from his house.

"What store daddy?" Ryan asked jumping around

"The bakery Sinful Delights and she told me that you can come taste test any of the cookies you want at the bakery."

"Wow daddy that's so cool!!"

Ryan's face was priceless right now it was as if he couldn't contain his happiness with simply smiling the kid was hoping around and smiling from ear to ear. And that alone mad me want to give my new neighbor a big hug, for she just made my son's day a little bight brighter without even knowing.

 P.S

Here's another chapter all from Gabe's perspective. I hope you enjoyed it and well throw me a vote or possible even a comment and if you really like this story you could even Follow me, I don't mind really lol! :)