Part 8: We're going on a trip?! (In our favorite rocket ship! XD)

Today was the end of the week, Karou and I are soon going to play out our plan. Multiple questions keep on rushing through my head like, 'Will this work?' 'What if he doesn't get the hint?' 'And if he does will WE work out?'

       I shake it off as I walk into the music room. Shocking there were no flowers in my face or flashy outfits on the boys. They just sat there, talking to each other and eating sweets(Honey-Senpai!). I raised a brow as they looked over at me "uh what are you guys doing? Shouldn't we have customers" I asked. The twins chuckled, as did Tamaki before he spoke up, "don't you remember, Y/N? We are going in a trip!" He said as happy as ever. "A....wait a minute...." I stopped and thought back to earlier that week.
______________________________
    (FLASH BACK!)
     I begin to walk out of class when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "!!!!" Suddenly my eyes are covered with a cloth, then my whole body. 'Is somebody kidnapping me?!' I thought to my self as I begin to squirm. Then I heard it, those laughs! THE TWINS!!! Oh when I get out of here I'll hang them up by their ears!

    Thankfully it was all over soon when I felt the cold floor hit my hands and legs as they untied the bag from around me. I looked around shocked to see where I was. This is just the club room!! "WTF GUYS?! DID YOU JUST KIDNAP ME JUST TO BRING ME HERE?!" They looked at you and shrugged "yeah pretty much! If we had told you what we wanted you wouldn't have come!" They laughed as they spoke together.

     What do they mean I wouldn't have come? I had to come anyways because of the club! What could be so important they had to 'kidnap' me?! That's when tamaki walked up to answer all my questions.

    "Hikaru! Karou! I told you to simply get my darling daughter! Not to throw her in a bag!" He said with rage, but of course all they did was chuckle. "Sorry boss-" started Hikaru "we thought it would be more fun!" The other finished. After that the three of them begin to bicker back and forth. When finally I had enough, "STOP IT! Will someone please tell me what is going on?!" I screamed, causing them to pause. kyoya, being one of the only civil people in this room, decided to answer my question,"certainly, we are going on a trip". "A TRIP?!" I said and shock, why do I have to go? Kyoya begin to explain "Why ye-" Sadly loud mouth tamaki just had to butt in. "Yes! We are going to go to Tokyo! I wanted to go to America but haruhi still does not have a passport for that!" He pouted..........
_____________________________
Back to reality
___________________________
Oh right...that...I sighed and nodded at them "so when are we going?" Tamaki chuckled "well now of course!" WHAT?! "N-Now?! But I don't have clothes!" The twins both had a grin on they face as they turned towards me,"don't worry, we've got that figured out!" Oh brother...this is gonna be one hell of a trip...
___________________________
Ahh sorry guys! I know it's not much but at least it's something right? I'll be posting one each day! Also the scariest thing just happened to me! Okay I'm not afraid of spiders but there was just a giant one in my house! And the scary part is I was about to lean against where it was! Thank goodness I saw it! Oh and I finally watched starwars! I'm really happy about it! Yay! Okay anyways love you guys! See you tomorrow!