Chapter one New School

___________________________
A/N: so I just wanted to point out that this is my first fanfic ever! I hope you enjoy the first chapter! Also I'd love some comments about what you guys think I should add to the story and stuff like that! okay I'll let you read now!
___________________________
There it is again...that awful noise that every teenager hates to hear in the morning...your alarm clock. You grown as you roll over and hit the off button with your hand. "What time is it....?" you say as you look over seeing its 7:00. "Why does it have to be morning already?" you ask yourself as you begin to get up rubbing your eyes. You slowly walk over to the closet and open it, looking at the yellow dress you now have to wear because you transferred from your old school to a new school called Ouran. You slip it on and then walk to the bathroom brushing your H/L, H/C and put on your makeup before running down stairs to eat breakfast. You look over to the table and see that there are pancakes. You get a plate and sit down beginning to eat as you hear someone walk in. You look up and see your mother. " Oh goodmorning Y/N! Are you excited for your first day of school?" you sigh softly "Yeah I guess..." She looks at you as you finish eating and says, "Well it's your first day, just try to make the most of it! Maybe you will make some new friends!" "Great" you say under your voice. you then get up and put your shoes on and grab your back pack heading outside to your limo. As the car drives away from your house you look outside the window and see a large pink building in front of you as the car stops. you began to step out of the car as you hear the drive say, "Have a good day Miss L/N" As the car drives away you walk inside to the office to get your schedule. After that you walk to your first class.
___________________________
A/N: sorry if it sucks...I really am trying :(
___________________________
As you walk in you look around trying to find as seat. You finally decided to sit in the back next to a boy...or a girl? wearing a guys uniform? You couldn't really tell. Anyways you say down and began to take out your stuff as you felt a tap on your shoulder. You look over to see the guy/girl as the one who tapped you! "Hi I'm Haruhi Fujioka! what's your name?" they smile at you. You smile back and say, "I'm Y/N...its nice to meet you as well" After you say that the teacher walks in and looks straight back at you. "It looks like we have a new student!" She says, " Why don't you stand up and introduce yourself" You sigh quietly and get up and look at everyone "I'm Y/N" you say before sitting back down. "Well it's nice to meet you, Y/N. Now everyone open to page 58 and read section 1." the class sighs and begins to read. Soon the class ends and its lunch time. You begin to get up and leave as you feel a tug on your shirt. You turn around to see Haruhi and you smile softly. "Hey do you maybe want to join be for lunch?" you think about it for a minute and then smile and nod "I'd love to." Haruhi nods and you both walk out together towards the lunch room.
___________________________
A/N: Sorry if it was a bit boring...its just the starting I promise it will get exciting!
___________________________