Chapter 5: Date #1 part 2

A/N: might be a little short not sure cause I haven't started writing it yet XD but anyways here we go!
___________________________
After they pay you walk in with them and look around, your eyes widen a bit and say "I haven't been to an amusement park in such a long time..". the twins look at you "really?" they say in unison. you nod, thinking to yourself, this is so odd...they are so odd..."y-yeah....so let's go now..." they nod and take your hands dragging you along with them. "where to first?" they ask.

you look around at all the rides, and think "hmm how about..that one" you point at one (whatever ride is your favorite is at a carnival) they nod and pull you onto the ride...

after that and a few more rides yall decide to eat. walking up to a food cart and you order...
_________________________
a/N: also sorry for not writing in a while...but thank you all for all reading and commenting! didn't think anyone was gonna like it that much but it fills my heart with joy to see yall do! okay thanks now keep reading! love yall!
_________________________

after you eat you go on a roller coaster... which of course someone always throws up on after eating...and that person just happened to be koaru, leaving you and hikaru alone. "so what now?" he says looking at you. "we could go on the Ferris wheel" you say and he nods looking at karuo,"is that okay?" "yeah it's fine" he says to hikaru and you both nod walking off to the Ferris wheel. as you wait in line he smiles as you get into the cart, sitting next to each other.

as it starts you look around and you feel a small tap on your shoulder, "hmm?" you look over at him, and he looks back rubbing the back of his head nervously as yall reach the top,"I've had a really good time with you today" you smile with your eyes closed "I have to hika...." before you can finish you feel a pair of lips on yours, as you open your eyes you see him kissing you...
___________________________
A/N:what will happen next?! keep reading!
__________________________