The Magical Contract: All the Wishes Came True (Merida's Wish)

Merida slowly opened her eyes, and all she can hear is the sound of the music and cheers of the people. First, she took a glance in each side of her room, it was all normal and it seemed the same to her. But one thing was there, the magical contract. She got up to bed and wore her blue slippers. She put on her dress and make herself presentable. She hid the contract in the drawer just in case she needs it. "Hmm, it seems like a normal day," Merida said. She went to the dining hall and saw her mother ordering the maidens to set the table. She cried because it was also months since she haven't seen her. "Oh Merida, yar awake!" Queen Elinor gave her a hug. "Oh mum, where have I been?" Merida asked. 

"What do ya mean lass?" Queen Elinor asked. "I don't remember how I get here so fast. I just woke up in here again," Merida answered. Elinor, still confused but just gave her a smile. "Oh, ya have been hunting and I told ya it's very dangerous out there. You hunt almost every night," Elinor shakes her head. Merida just gets along with her. The magical contract worked. She wanted to jump in joy. She was relieved that this was all over. The darkness was gone, and all is just back to normal, she thought. "Mum, I just wanted to say that I'm really happy to be here," Merida said. "Awww, me too my dear," Elinor gave her another warm hug. "Mum, where's dad?" she asked. "Oh, he's just out with the clans," Elinor answered. "I need to go see him," Merida ran towards the door and smiled at her mother. 

She saw her father, throwing the axe on the wooden walls. "Aha! I got that right in the middle lads!" Fergus cheered. "Aye, no one can really beat that. Yar just like yar daughter," Lord Macintosh said. "You've got that wrong, my daughter got it all from me," Fergus corrects. Merida ran towards her father and surprised him with a hug. "Dad!" Merida shouted. "Oh, good morning young lass," Fergus greeted. "Oh dad, I missed ya so much," Merida whispered. "Well, ya always do," Fergus said. 

"Nice throwing by the way," Merida said. "Thank you. Oh, by the way where's yar , mother?" Fergus asked. "Oh, she's at the dining room," Merida answered. "All right, I need to throw more axes to impress these lads while ya go help your mother for serving in the tables," Fergus said. Merida was also confused, why they were serving this early morning? Maybe there's a occasion. 

Merida went to her room and grabbed her bow and arrow, she was excited to see Rapunzel even though she is a little far away. She wish she could see Jack again, but she knew Jack would see her. She went downstairs and hurriedly packed up her snacks. "Mum, I'm going out," Merida said. "Okay, but be hurry. We have a gathering later," Elinor said. Merida knew it, that's why there were too many tables. "What gathering?" she asked. "Ya forgot? You and you're husband will be here for dinner," Elinor answered. Merida was shocked. "Wait, I have a husband?" Merida asked.

"Honey, what's wrong? Is everything all right dear?" Elinor asked with a lonely and worried face. "Who is he mum?" she asked. "It's Wee Dingwall, you've been married for two years now. How could ya forget that? Are ya sick?" she asked. Merida took a step back. "I-I know that mum, I just...I need to get out," Merida ran and grabbed her horse. She cried and didn't know where to go. She was just asking herself, how did this happen?

"What happened?" Merida cried. She went as fast as she can until she ordered Angus to stop. She fell down on her knees. She felt nervous and scared. "Oh no, what about Jack? My friends, do they still remember me? Oh no. No, no, no, no. This isn't happening it's not real!" Merida smashed her fists on the ground and cried hardly. "What have I done? Please...someone tell me," Merida cried. She laid down on the soft grass and cried for a very long time. She sat there for a while and thought about it every time. "I am so worried Angus, what if I kissed that Wee lamb? Or, what if we've ever been cuddling, ugh. I don't want to think about it. I wouldn't do that would I? Oh gosh, did I?" Merida said. Angus just looked at the ground. 

"I need to fix this. I just wanted to go back, I'm fine doing missions and to save the world. I just, I don't want to have a life that I am not happy at. I promised Jack that he would be my one and only, I just can't believe I broke that. Or maybe, when he signed the contract, him and Rapunzel are together now. I don't even know anymore, I am starting to feel scared for all of us. Please help us, whoever is it out there," Merida said. 

Merida went back home, she was late for the gathering. Elinor understands what had happened. "She seemed odd today Fergus. Is there something wrong with her?" she asked. "She seemed happy this morning," he answered. "I'm sorry I didn't attend," Merida said. "Oh, it's okay dear. Just take some rest for today," Elinor gave her a hug. Merida went to her room and laid down. She touched her neck, and the necklace Jack gave her was still there. She hurriedly stood up and looked at it. "I wish Jack was wearing his, so that he could remember me in case he forgets," Merida said. She cried and let a tear escaped her eyes. The tear fell on the necklace.

"Merida?" Jack said. He felt something came into him. He looked at the necklace her gave to Merida. "Oh Mer, where are you?" Jack said. He promised himself that he would look after them. He regret of signing the contract, he hoped that there were other ways to fix it.