“Well I guess we will see.”, she said turning around with a smile.

Maci's  P.O.V.

   We arrived at the alley and got our shoes and lane. I went over to the bowling balls to pick my ball it had been forever since I’ve gone bowling. Derek walked over beside me I wasn’t sacred of him anymore he actually seemed pretty nice. Over all he was pretty cute but I had to remember my promise.

“You really know what you’re doing don’t you?”, he asked.

“Eh sort of, me and my family use to come every Friday night when I was younger.” 

“I must say I am pretty good myself.”, He said picking up the heaviest ball I couldn’t help but look at his muscles they where to perfect.

“Well I guess we will see.”, I said turning around smiling.

   I went over to the lane as Lucy had already had it all set up. She just had to put me and Derek 3rd and 4th. Her and Stiles went she got a spare and Stiles only knocked down 4 pins. I got up there and took a deep breath and rolled I knocked all the pins down accept the back left one. Got my ball back and got the last pin. As I went and sat down Derek passed me.

“Watch a pro.”, he said smiling. He got up there and got a strike he came and sat back down beside me.

I looked over at him rolling my eyes and smiling. 

“What?”

“You just wait!”, I said. 

   We finished the game Derek won with 295, then me with 294, Lucy with a 290 and then Stiles with a sad 165. We left as Lucy took Stiles home first she walked up to the door with him and they went in the house for a minute, probably to make-out. Me and Derek sat in the car waiting.

“Told you I was pretty good!”

“You only won by a point don’t get to cocky.”

“Oh you think you can beat me?”

“I know I can beat you!”

“Well I guess we are going to have to schedule this then. Give me your phone.”

“What?”

“Just let me see it!” I got out my phone and handed it to him. He typed on it a second and then his phone rang. He denied it and then handed me my phone. “Now you have my number and I have yours.” 

  I smiled at him I was starting to like him but I had to keep myself from falling. I made a promise and I have to keep it. Lucy got back in the car and she drove me home as I got out Derek moved up to the front seat and he said he wouldn’t let me leave without a hug so I gave him one and walked inside. 

Derek’s P.O.V.

   I got up to the lane and rolled the ball and got a strike. I sat back down and Maci looked at me and rolled her eyes at me smiling. 

“What?”

“You just wait!”, She said. 

   We finished the game I won with 295, Maci came in second with 294, Lucy with a 290 and then Stiles the pathetic little thing had 165. We left as Lucy took Stiles home first and they went in the house for a minute. Me and Maci sat in the car waiting.

“Told you I was pretty good!”, I said looking over at her.

“You only won by a point don’t get to cocky.”

“Oh you think you can beat me?”

“I know I can beat you!”

“Well I guess we are going to have to schedule this then. Give me your phone.”

“What?”, she said a little confused.

“Just let me see it!” She handed me her phone as I put my number in and then called my phone so I would have hers too. “Now you have my number and I have yours.”, I said as Lucy got in the car she drove to Maci’s house as I moved up front I told Maci she wasn’t leaving without a hug. She gave me a hug and I got back in the car. 

“Now we can talk.”, Lucy said.

____________________________________________________

Tell me what you think!

Twitter @JensenHoechlin

Vote, Fan, Comment!!