Chapter 1

I am a writer and I do not own the characters or the plotline from Teen Wolf. 

I hope you enjoy this and tell anyone you know that like/loves Teen Wolf. I'm going to keep writing until school starts back which should be a couple months.  Don't forget to vote, fan, and comment to tell me what you think and if you have any ideas who knows i might use it! Check it out!

____________________________________________

Maci’s  P.O.V.

  It was the day before school started me and Lucy where going to the mall to do some last minute shopping. We where super excited for it to be our Junior year. I had made a promise to myself that I was only going to focus on me and my grades nothing else. That meant no boyfriends I had been distracted by my ex Alex for the past two years. Lucy never liked him but I guess he gave me some sort of closeness since me and my mom aren’t close at all. After I fount out he was cheating on me I broke up with him, he was a distraction to me anyways. Now I have to keep my grades up so I can hopefully get a scholarship next year.

“So what are you going to wear tomorrow?”, I asked Lucy.

“I’m not quite sure yet maybe my light pink dress with those black heels and cardigan. You?”

  Me and Lucy have always had different styles I like to dress up every now and then but I was more of a t-shirt and skinnys girl. But I planned on wearing something nice since it was the first day of school.

“I was thinking my anchor sweatshirt and with some skinnys and heels.”

“Sounds good to me but I really wish you would branch out a little more.”

  It was hard to branch out with anything I did without my mom constantly on my back about everything I do. “What’s this? Why are you wearing that I thought you didn’t like this stuff? Is there another boy you’re trying to impress?” It was always something constant with her. As we arrived at the mall we went into a couple stores. Lucy was trying something on as I looked through a rack of dresses. I could feel someone staring at me as I looked around I didn’t see anyone, but I still had the feeling of it. An older man in his early 20s was at the rack beside me as I looked over he wouldn’t look up and then as soon as I looked back down Lucy came up right behind me and scared the shit out of me as I jumped. 

“Could you not do that!”, I said practically gasping for breath.

“Did you see a ghost or something?”

“Not quite.” I looked back over at the rack and the man was gone like he’d never been there before. 

“Well come on we have a couple more stores to go to.”

  As we left we went to Kohl’s where I swear up and down I saw the same guy in there too. I never got to see what his face looked like and Lucy never seemed to notice him. We checked out and as I was walking out of the store digging through my bag to find my keys I accidentally bumped into some one and I dropped my keys. 

“Oh my god I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to!”, the voice said as we both went down to pick up my keys. I looked up and it was the guy, mid 20s, dark brown hair, light beard, green eyes.