Feelings

Nobody's POV

it's been two month since Shay and Sasha had this talk about their sexual orientation and they have been hanging out a lot. they have such things in common now their are like Emily and Alison without all the Pll drama.

Shay's POV

I waiting for Sasha we have planned to spend the day in Santa Monica, we have been hanging out a lot those past few month and I have to admit it I love spend all my time with her. I always though that she was so sweet, hilarious, and this is very true she radiates joy. I just think that I fall in love more and more each day. And I know that she is 19 and I'm 28 but she is so mature that we could actually think that she is like 26.

We agreed that we meet at my house so we could go together. It already is 10 am and she doesn't show or send me a text. I called her but she didn't answer so I get a little worried, she is not used to do this. Then the door bell rang I went to open the door and she was standing above me, I immediately saw that there is something wrong with her.

Sasha «  Hey I'm sorry I'm late, I had not seen it was already time. » she said entering. « should not we go now ? » Said she try trying to smile

Shay  « Okay what's wrong with you ? »

Sasha «  What ? Nothing ... I'm fine »

Shay « Oh gosh your such a terrible liar sometimes . You can told me .I think we share lot of thing and you can trust me . »

Sasha " I .... it's just that we had a fight with Hudson"

I know that it's wrong but I was happy about that maybe she will realize that I'm here. I try to do my best to hide that feeling. I hope it work.

Shay " Huh, you know we can just stay here and order some food, and talk. Maybe it will make you a lot better to talk about it."

Sasha" No it's fine I don't want to screw our day and annoying you with all those story."

Shay " Hey don't say that !" I look into her beautiful big blue ocean eyes " You never are annoying me okay !"

Sasha's POV

we still had a fight with hudson . this time it is because I decided to tell him that I 'm bisexual. and it did not take much at all. I really did not think he was that kind of person . I'm really disappointed with his attitude and deeply hurt by what he was able to say , I put a lot of time before you can accept me and I will not let anyone speak to me like I should have stayed hidden, or that he never existed. we are used to pass time to calm down and forgive everything but this time is well and truly complete . I do not want to hear about him, he is such a jerk and I feel so stupid to stay with someone like him for so long . I do not want that kind of person in my life anymore.

with all these stories I completely forgot Shay, so i drive to her house and I tried to sound happy  she immediately noticed that something was wrong. We have been hanging out a lot and I have to admit it I love when she is around me, it's a good feeling, she makes me laugh she is a big ray of sunshine. 

We finally spend the day at Shay's, she listen all my stories with Hudson, I feel like she is really listening me I almost speak for 3 hours and she never seemed to be bored. When I finally finished to talk I heard a little noise. I look at Shay, she is blushing.

Shay  " don't look at me that I don't eat anything, I'm just starving"

Sasha " Why don't you stop me then ?"

Shay " Well I was totally focus on you so...."

Now it's my turn to blush.

Shay's POV

I made her blush GOD, she's so sexy. 

Shay" Well I will order some food"

After few minutes the pizza where here.

We attain silence but a good silence not an awkward one and I notice that she didn't ate too much.

Shay" You weren't starving ?" Asked her with a slice in my hand

Sasha"  Oh not really !"

Shay " I'm wondering how did you not, I love food so much"

Sasha "Well look at me and what do you see ?"

Shay " Humm, a beautiful 19 years, blonde girl, with amazing blue ocean eyes, and on top of that she is such a talented and kind person, plus she radiates joy and love all the time."

Sasha " Well it's not that what other people think about me."

Shay "Hey listen to me your beautiful, okay those who tell you something else are just blind or jealous. Just believe me when I told you your the most beautiful person in my life right now."  I blushed when I realized what I told. I first tough that she would be a little shocked. But she just smile at me her eyes are wet and she hugged me tight and it feel really good. Now I am sure about one thing I want her as my girlfriend, no matter what other people would think. I love her that's all.

Sasha's POV

Hugging Shay was so good, Its was a feeling that I never have before. I like sparkles and butterflies and happiness. It was just wonderfull, I would never have to let her go. We spend the rest of the day in the swimming pool and watching some Disney movies. Shay proposed me to stay tonight, I said yes and she took me home like that I could bring some clothes and clear things with Hudson. 

We go back to her house and we kept talking for a few hours, we actually fall asleep into each other arm.

I woke up and Shay wasn't here, I freak out a little because I don't know where she was and then I heard the shower. So I made my way to the kitchen I cooked something for breakfast. After a couples of minutes she went downstairs she hugged me and we ate.

Shay " Oh gosh that was so good ! Thank you !"

Sasha " Well I'm happy if you found it good!"

she told to go and take my shower and she will cleaning all the stuff. After 30 min we were ready to go to work and I was really stressed because of the Emison scene that we have to shoot today. I wasn't stressed about it before but now that I am confused about my feeling I really don't know how to do. So we arrived at the set and we were both to our daily routine make up, dress and so and so, Marlene told us what she want on the scene and the moment I feared most happened.

Marlene " And action !"

Shay Pushed me against a wall and we started to kiss passionately as indicated in the script , I  felt this sense of happiness again , those butterflies .

marlene "Ok cut, that was good"

we separated and we stared into each other eyes .

Shay "Did you feel it too ? "