✧ Shunpei Sanada x Reader ➀

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

N o t h i n g

okay, imagine something made you super upset and you're currently sulking. just imagine your favorite character in another anime got paired/married to the character you hate most. Or let's just say your crush told you; he liked someone else probably your friend or your best friend. i don't know! just be upset! 

The pitter-patter of raindrops was in every direction, making the ground all drenched. It continued to weep down the window carelessly. Hearing the creaking of the door promptly, you immediately hugged the pillow in an attempt to hide your face. The white ceiling above screamed for attention as you suddenly find it interesting.

"Hey, what's up with you?" your boyfriend, Sanada leaned back on the side of the bed, completely facing the opposite way from you. He was tapping his fingers on the wooden floor with no obvious beat. 

Honestly, there was nothing else that you wanted except solitude at this point in time. "Nothing's up, just leave me alone," you answered, covering your face with the pillow you've been holding.

"Hmm... come here," he says simply, patting the space just in front of him.

"Don't want to!"

"Let's just cuddle," Sanada added shortly.

Slowly, you let go of the pillow you've been hugging and went to grab the blanket before heading to him. You leaned your head on his chest as he hugged you back.

The two of you simply cuddled as he patted your back once in a few moments.