Chapter 3

Hana P.O.V

" Yes, I am!" Jung Kook yelled, then quickly realised that he said it in front of us

" WHAT!" I yelled at him, causing him fall off his chair.

" So you do like me?" I said, and grab his hand to help him up.

Jung Kook P.O.V

WHATTT!!!!! was that?. Did I just agree to V that I was jealous, NO....NO, you got it all wrong. Hana reaction was priceless, but it was so adorable. I think I like her. NO YOU CANT, YOU'RE TOO HOT FOR SOMEONE LIKE AN UNATTRACTIVE GIRL AND SHE IS A TOMBOY. SO NEVER AHHHH!!!!

" So you do like me?" Hana asked me with her puppy eyes. Don't tell me she has a crush on me.

This is definitely a dream. Let's give me some slap so I can wake up from this weird nightmare. *slap, *slap ( Jung kook is slapping his own face )

"NOOOO, I don't like you" I quickly shouted at her ear, causing her to jump and unexpectedly loose her balance and fell toward V hyung.

"YAH! I was only joking" Hana angrily yelled back

" Hana, are you alright?" V hyung asked her with his worried expression

"Oh V, um I... I'm alright thanks" Hana answered V question

V P.O.V

" NOOOO, I don't like you "  Jung kook embarrassedly yelled at Hana's ear, causing her to loose her balance

"YAH! I was only joking" Hana angrily yelled back.

I ask her if she was alright, she said she was alright, but Hana faced was unexpectedly red like a tomato. It was so cute, I can't resist this face so I quickly give her a hug, a really tight one.

"YAH! V let my sister go you pervert alien" Jin angrily yelled at me

"V!"

Hana P.O.V

"V!" I yelled at him, but unwantedly I trip over V bags, causing me  to fell down pulling V with me since he is still hugging my waist. The next thing I knew, V was on top of me. I can feel this buttery lip was on my lip. It was soft and taste buttery at the same time. My first kiss is stolen by my own close friend.

"Hana!" I heard Jung kook yell, but I ignore him since this position was kinda awkward and V's lip was still on mine.

I quickly snap to reality. I pushed V up. I could feel that I'm blushing really hard.

" Hana, I'm sorry " V apologized

" But would you be my girlfriend? " V kneel down and ask me

Hello, so how was chapter 3. If I made any mistake please tell me. Kamsahamnida 😍