Chapter 1

Hana P.O.V

Oh, it's just.... holy crap I'm going to be late for school. I quickly grab a morning shower, lucky I'm not like those girls who's spent hours and hours on their hair and makeup. To be honest, I'm a tomboy so those thing does not matter to me since I don't like anyone.

" YAH! quickly we're going to be late for school" Jin yelled from down stair

Jin is my sissy brother, he's like my second mum or something. He did all the chores by himself while I eat or sleep, well it's not like I hate it. I'm just to lazy.

"Coming Hyung!" I yelled back. I quickly ran down stair and as expected of my Hyung he packed my lunch for me should I call him Oppa.

"Awwww Gomawo Jin oppa" I thank him with my cute voice, but it was quite.

Unfortunately, he didn't hear it, Jin was busy fixing his hair. So I decided to exit our house with my Exo bag, I'm a big fan of Exo, my bias from Exo is Baekhyun. He's like an Angel, his voice, his ulzzang looks, his aegyo. They are all perfect.

Time Skip ( 15 minutes later )

Jungkook P.O.V

As I walk to our secret spot with V hyung, I spot some sexy girls standing there doing their makeup. Man they're hot, like looks at their long legs, their wavy hairs, but their makeup was gross. I prefer girls that put light makeup or none like Pig girl. Wait. What, why am I thinking about her now. EEWWWW. Hana is one of my targets, I always bullied her, annoyed her. But it was fun doing this thing to her, her expression afterward was hilarious. Anyway, where the heck is those hyungs. We've been waiting for them at the gate for like 15 minutes and now we're at our spot and none of them show up.

" Hey maknae, I'll go and buy something to drink, I'm thirsty, "   V hyung said and run to our canteen.

Wow what a bad day, I'm waiting here alone. This is all Pig girl fault. Wait until you get here Hana, I'll

"YAH!"

Hana P.O.V

As I walk to our spot. Jin was on his phone texting the others. I saw V walked to somewhere, maybe to the canteen as usual. Jung kook expression as V walked away was cute. WAIT what the hell I'm thinking about. Anyway, I decided to scare him by pushing him off the bench.

I tiptoe toward him and...

"YAH!" Jung kook yelled with his angry/ surprised face. YES, I did it. OH SHIT.

Jung kook P.O.V

What the hell was that. WHO, who dare to push me like that. I quickly turn around and unexpectedly I saw Hana laughing face and Jin listening to some crap and texting somebody. This Pig girl, she did this. My anger has reached it's limits. I started to chased her around the place. Hana seemed to be afraid of me but all she could do is laugh and run like a cheetah away from me. Her reaction was so, so annoying this brat.

"YAH! Niga Mwonde?( who do think you are? ) BRAT!) I yelled on top of my lungs.

Hana P.O.V

His reaction was so unexpected. Jung kook angry face was scary, he's started to chase me around. My legs was shaking while I running around our spot. I have a feeling that I will loose and lost control of my balance in any minute so I decided to apoligized before he explode with madness.

"YAH! Jung kook mianhae, you can stop chasing me now please" I plead him with all my might

"NEVER you  BRAT!" Jung kook yelled back

Omg what shoud I do I'm running out of breath, I have to stop or else. But if I stop now Jung kook, that bastard won't let it go that easily. Oh shit, he's catching up. I have to run!

Jung kook P.O.V

Come on Hana, stop running already I'm tired. But this won't stop me from getting my revenge, HAHAHA ( an evil laughter ) this fool. One more try then I will stop chasing her. I quickly ran toward her

"YAH! you can stop chasing me......" Hana plead again but this time she was like and inch away.

From where I stand I can see Hana beautiful eyes, her sweaty face. Woah her face is red like a tomato. Don't tell me she's shy. LOL

" Yah! stop staring at me with those maniac eyes" I shouted at her

" I...I....wasn't" she stuttering. Oh my gosh, what did I just saw, she was blushing

"cute" I said without thinking

"Wait. What?" Hana said while catching her breath

WHAT THE HECK JUNG KOOK. You just said cute to a brat. why am I blushing?

Hana P.O.V

Wait a sec. Did I just hear Jung kook said cute to me?. OMG I should hide my face, I could feel it's turning read like a tomato right now.

" YAH! Jung kook oppa, what did you say?" I ask him

WOAH calm down heart, you're beating to hard. But why the heck did I say oppa to a person like him

"Hey Hana did you say OPPA to me" Jung kook ask me

Hi, this is my first fanfic book about kpop. What do you think? If theres any grammar or etc. mistake please comment down below. Kamsahamnida 😘