#1

"Namjoon!" Seokjin yelled from across the room. Younger boy didn't react in any way. He didn't want to hear what other had to say.

"Hey!" he repeated. "I'm talking to you."

"Go away, Seokjin, I don't care", Namjoon muttered keeping his eyes on his phone, reading the lyrics he had written before.

Seokjin sighed and left the room. It hurted him when his friend was ignoring him. It had been going on for few weeks. He had many things he wanted to talk with Namjoon but latter was never listening. Bangatan Boys' leader heard Seokjin going to his own room and locking the door.

"What's wrong with Jin?" Hoseok asked walking to sit next to Namjoon.

"I don't know, he is acting depressed", Namjoon answered, eyeing the locked door of Seokjin's room.

"I think you should cheer him up", Hoseok said staring at Namjoon who was back looking at his lyrics. "You always have that kind of effect to him."

"No, I don't care."

--

Two hour had passed when Seokjin finally came out of his room.

"Hyung", Taehyung immediately called him. "Make some food, we're starving."

"Make jajangmyeon", Jimin said raising his voice a bit.

"Sure", Seokjin said his voice crackling. He walked to kitchen and took out the ingredients. He wanted to have good time with his band members, do something fun but they were always just ordering him around and getting advantage of him. He understood it. They were busy and tired all the time and couldn't make food themselves. As a mother of the group, it was his responsibility to take care of his members. Even when it meaned that he wasn't able to take care of himself.

"Food is ready", Seokjin said to younger members playing and watching tv in living room.

"Took you long enough", Yoongi said and walked to him. Seokjin didn't answer and left the kitchen.

"Aren't going to eat?" Hoseok asked giving his hyung a questioning look.

"Not now, I'll eat later", Seokjin gave him a small smile and locked himself in his room again.

"I don't know where we would be without Jin", Jeongguk said eating his food like he had been starving for days.

"True", Jimin said staring at their maknae eating.

"He does everything for us", Hoseok muttered, knowing somewhere deep dow that it was wrong to make Seokjin do everything for them.

--

Seokjin placed his phone in front of him and pressed play to start recording live on V-app.

"Hey army", he started with a cheerful greeting. "I hope you're all doing well and eating properly." He was already feeling happier, knowing that their fans were watching him. "I am feeling little down today so I ordered pizza and decided to do Eat Jin live show since eating never fails to make me feel better."

He laughed little uncomfortably and took first slice of the pizza, putting almost all of it on his mouth.

[so i got this idea in biology class. the name doesn't really fit this but idc... i started writing this in a car with my phone so there might be many mistakes but i had to publish this before i change my mind about this and delete whole thing.]