Chapter 2 :New friends?

Here's the chapter two, hope you'll enjoy = )

Harry's pic above = )

×××××××××××××××××××----

*At the cafeteria*

OMG!!! that slut,Jessica she's talking with Harry and seat beside him in the table and pulling up her skirt to show her legs,I think I'm jealous.I think I like him.

"Hey what you watchin?"Isabelle ask and I face them.

"Nothing"I hesitate.And she nood.

"Wheres Sabrina?"

"She's at the comfort room"Natalie said.

"Okey"I say

"Who's that five boys ?''Isabelle asked.

"That blond guy named Niall ,the curly hair named Harry, the tan skinned boy named Zayn, the brown haired and dark blue eyes named Louis and the last one is Liam"Natalie say while pointing at them.

The bell rang and I groan...

"We better go to class, bye see you later"I said,leaving Natalie and Isabelle,me and Sabrina had the same class,its Physics.

We go to our class...
We sat at the third raw.

Niall,Zayn and Louis entered the classroom.

"So their are new students?"Sabrina ask.I raise my left eyebrow to her.

"Yeah ,what do you think?''I said.This girl is crazy,its just a joke.

"I like the brown hair one''she giggle.So she like Louis? yeah he's handsome.

"Whoah"i said.She blush and look at them,they sat at the 5th row.

"So you have feelings for him?"I ask.

"Ummm...N-No I don't know his attitude ,know the attitude first right"she said and I nood.

"Yeah thats right"I said.

The class was done and I put my things at my bag.

"Jane I gotta hurry I gotta used the comfort room,see ya at cafeteria"she said holding her stomach,she's in here period.

''Okey"I said.She hurriedly go out to the room.

When I was done putting my things at my back ,I go out to the classroom and I bump into someone.

''Oh! I'm really really sorry"I said shocked.

"Its okey"the Irish boy said,he's Niall right?he smile at me.

''Are you okey?''I worried.

"Yes''he said.

''I'm Jane Williams by the way"I shook my right hand.

He shake his hands at me "I'm Niall Horan"he smiled.

''Nice to meet you''i said and smile.

"Nice to meet you,what's your next class?"Niall asked.

"History''I said looking at my schedule.

''Were disame ,see you later''he said and then walk away.

I go to the CR to wash my hands and brush my hair.

The bell rang and I hurrydly go to the class.Natalie,Sabrina and Isabelle had different class too so its just me.

I entered the classroom theirs a lot of students their talking at each other the teacher was busy at here table she's at here 30's I think,I took a seat at 3rd raw.I opened my bag and get my diary,and wrote my experience this morning.