Chapter 1:First Day of School

Hi guys I hope you like this first chapter ,enjoy reding ,love u!!!
×××××××××××

Jane's POV

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm clock ... I groan and watch the time ,oh its 6:30 our class starts at 8:15...Its our first day of school so I'm excited to see my best friends Natalie,Sabrina and Isabelle and I'll met again my bullys,I'm in grade eleven,they started bullied me since I was at grade 7.

I'll become fat when my dad died because of the car accident when I was 10 years old,I'm a daddys girl,my mom had a new husband and one son named:Jake, his at grade 6 they lived at California while I'm here at Miami staying with my grandma: Donna ,aunt :Dianne and cousins: Angel and Sam(boy)..I felt anger when my mom had a new husband,but now I'm older I realise that my mom needs a partner,they want me to lived there but I don't want to live my grandma.

I go to my bathroom and have a quick shower and brush my teeth.I wear a black jeans and XL blue t shirt and white converse.I don't wore make up I'm just simple.I put my hair ponytail and put some vanilla perfume and go down stairs.

I smell pancakes and waffles while i go down stairs...

"Good morning honey"my aunt greeted me with a smile.

"Goodmorning "I said with a smile.

''I cook your favourite"she said.

''All the foods are my favourite,hahhaha,just kidding"I said while laughing and she laugh too.

"Good morning mom,good morning Jane"Angel said,she's at grade 8th while Sam is at 7th grade.

"Good morning"my aunt and I said.

"Wheres Sam?"my aunt ask

"He's wearing his shoes"Angel said.my aunt nood.

"By the way where is granny?"I said.

"She is at her cousin's house"my aunt said. And I good.

After we ate, we go to our school....When we arrived at school me,Sam and Angel go to the office to get our schedule for class.

In the office I see new faces in their...After we get our schedules we said goodbye and go to our lockers.I bump into someone and she push me.Its  Jessica Smith one of my bullys, she is the most popular girl in school.she's with her gang.

"You! fat slut ugly pig, how dare you to bump me!"she said angrily.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean it"I said and I bent my head down.She raise her right hand, I just close my eyes.

"Hey Stop!what do you call her?!"we look to the left and see Sabrina,Natalie and Isabelle with a angry look.she put her hand down and face the three of them.