"I'm not done marking you, little one." Phil's eyes were wide and Dan could clearly see the pacifier moving, indicating that Phil was actually sucking on it, which just made Dan even more aroused than he already was.

"Can I take your pacifier? I want kisses. You can have it back in a little bit." Phil pouted but nodded and allowed Dan to take the object from him. Dan kissed him deeply, and that was when Phil decided that he liked Dan's lips more than the pacifiers, and that if Dan ever decided to take his pacifiers, he'd just kiss Dan into oblivion instead. Dan had his hands in Phil's panties, running his fingers over Phil's bum. Phil was trying to keep his hands to himself, but failed and ended up with his hands pressed flat to Dan's chest.

"Baby, can I try something new with you?" Dan mumbled against Phil's lips. Phil nodded, panting slightly.

"Yes, Daddy." Dan smiled and laid Phil on his back on the bed, putting his pacifier back between his lips.

"If you don't like it, let me know, kitten." Phil's tail was never usually in the way, which was especially nice for what he wanted to do. Dan sucked on two fingers for a brief moment and then slid both into Phil, holding the lacy panties off to the side with his thumb. Dan heard Phil squeak through the pacifier, and slowly he started to move his fingers in and out at a slow pace.

"Daddy," Phil said, even though it was muffled with the pacifier in his mouth. Dan moved down to Phil's hole, removed his fingers, and licked into Phil. Phil moaned high in his throat and Dan started moving his tongue quickly in and out of Phil, his hands on Phil's thighs to keep them from squeezing together. Phil was rocking himself back on Dan's tongue, trying to get as much from it as he could. Dan put his fingers in Phil's hole, not removing his tongue.

"Yes, daddy, yes!" Phil moaned, spitting out the pacifier and coming all over himself. He frowned, realising his new panties and sweater were dirty.

Dan cleaned him up and helped him change into a clean pair of panties, thigh high socks, and a sweater.

"Do you want to go take your plushies into your room? I'll put your clothes away." Phil nodded and grabbed the stuffed animals from Dan's bed. It took Phil a moment, but he found a perfect set up for them on his bed, with his Totoro pushie. When he came back, he laid in bed with Dan, just cuddling and kissing innocently.

****************

Phil woke up in a dark room, slightly cold and alone. He immediately turned on a light and began to look for Dan. After checking every room he could think of, and was allowed in, he decided to look in the play room. Even though Dan had told him he wasn't allowed in there without permission.

"Daddy?" Phil said quietly, walking into the dimly lit room.

"Phil, baby, go back to bed. It's late." Dan looked up from the box he had been looking through.

"I want you."

"Not right now. Go back to bed."

"No." Phil crossed his arms over his chest, pouting.

"Do you want me to spank you? I said go back to bed."

"Yes, spank." Phil turned around and lifted his sweater up, showing the pink lace panties covering his bum.

I'm going to give you until the count of three to go back to bed. One..." Phil bent over more, leaning against the wall, "Two..." Dan moved closer, watching as Phil pulled the panties up higher, exposing more of his ass, "Three."

"Spank." Phil looked at Dan, waiting for him to actually spank his bum.

"Come here." Dan had sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned for Phil to come to him.