"Can I keep this?" She asked motioning to the magazine.

"Sure." Eli replied.

Zaida smiled to herself before rolling up the magazine and hit Boden in the face making him jump out of his seat in shock. Zaida went back in a sitting position acting as if nothing happened.

"What the hell? What was that?" Boden looked around confused. "What happened?" He asked staring at Eli and I.

I shrugged my shoulders trying to hold in a snicker as Eli replied. "Nothing."

"But I felt something- there was a force- are you sure?" He asked rubbing the side of his cheek.

"Probably just a bad dream Boden." Zaida said casually.

"But I wasn't even a bad dream!" He stated. "It was really good actually. He started to smile. "Adriana Lima was there. Things were starting to get very hot and heated then-"

"That's probably when she smacked you." Zaida laughed. "Then you jolted awake."

Boden just glared at her. The plane shook a little which motioned that it was landing. Eli held me close to his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"Eli." I said.

"Yes, baby?" He replied.

"Who were you on the phone with earlier?" I asked and I felt him tense up.

"My beta." He growled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He just fucked up on something nothing for you to worry about." He stated holding me closer to his chest.

"Eli we're supposed to communicate with each other remember?" I pleaded.

He sighed deeply. "They found my brother. And then they lost him."

"Well we can find him again. I'll help you look if you'd like." I stated.

"No." He replied instantly. "You're not going around him when he's in this state." He ran a hand down his face. "And that's not the whole story."

"Oh God what else happened?" I asked worriedly.

"He got to a young female wolf who was home alone." His eyebrows furrowed deeply. "My brother did something unspeakable."

"Did he kill her?" 

Eli's shake of the head answered my question. "He forced himself upon her."

I gasped, "What are you gonna do?" 

Before he could answer the pilot came out and said that the plane had successfully landed so we could leave.

By the time all of us were out of the jet, Eli's gamma Sam, was waiting for us. He held open the back door for My siblings and I to climb in.

We drove in an awkward silence because I knew Eli was furious about the news of his brother. Every time Boden tried to bring up a subject to cheer up the mood he's get shushed or smacked in the arm. I stared out the window not believing how the day has passed so fast. Just this morning we were in California and now it's already 6 o'clock.