Bonus Chapter: Emily&Henry

Start from the beginning

"Okay."

"Great! I'll pick you up at 7." She blew a kiss his way and skipped out the library and into class with a smile on her face.

<><>

She was pissed, never before had she felt as angry as she did now. When she pulled up outside of Henry house the last thing she expected was to see Henry standing there with the little slut from school. Emily was well aware that calling someone a slut wasn't the nicest thing to do but when it came to her mate she showed no mercy.

"Hey, you don't mind if Macie comes, right?"

"S-Sure." As they got into the backseat Emily made sure to breathe in and out to try and calm herself. Not only had he invited another girl he also chose to sit next to her instead of in the passenger seat.

The car ride was silent, Emily played no music and no one dared to talk. When they got to the theater Emily paid for herself, while Henry paid for himself and Macie. Emily couldn't help but be jealous of the way he was treating her, he had even rushed out the car to open the car door for her.

They found their seats in the middle of the theater. Emily sat on the end, Henry in the middle and Macie on the other side. The movie soon started, but Emily could barely pay attention.

Macie was one of those people that talked during the whole entire movie, she would constantly turn and speak to him about what was going on and about how scared she was. Sometime during the movie he had put his arm around her shoulder and that when Emily being to lose it. Her wolf was clawing at her skin to get out, she was so close to shifting that if she didn't remove herself she would soon be covered in Macie blood. The image itself was exciting Emily so much that she jump right up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Henry asked. Her wolf almost rejoiced when she noticed that he was a bit worried about her but that all went down the drain when she saw that his arm was still around her.

"Calm down." She ordered wolf.

Her wolf was so upset that she didn't even respond, she was too busy pushing images of her killing Macie in her mind to listen.

"Bathroom," Emily said quickly before she sped walked out the theater and soon found the bathroom.

She begins to take a deep breath to calm herself down. After a few seconds, she was completely calm, she begins to head to the door when she felt a pain in her heart. It was a pain that she had never felt, as time passed the pain only got stronger.

"What wrong?" Emily asked her wolf.

"Mate." Her wolf whimpered.

She rushed back to the theater to see what her wolf was whining about. She walked down to where she was previously sitting to see that Henry and Macie were in the middle of a heated kiss.

"What the hell?" She asked gaining attention from most of the people in the theater.

They broke apart and a blushed took over both of their faces. "We're leaving, right now."

With that, she was out the theater with both Henry and Macie on her heels. They made it back to the car, and with a glare, Henry was seated in the passenger seat while Macie was all alone in the backseat.

"Where do you live?" Emily asked Macie looking through the rearview mirror.

"Oh, I was just gonna go back-."

"Where do you live?" She repeated and added emphasis on you.

Macie looked defeated and quietly told Emily where she lived. Macie had no idea what was going on, she liked Henry and she thought that he like her especially since he had invited her to this date and when she kissed him and he hadn't pulled away, well until Emily interrupted them. She hadn't expected that he would also invite some overprotective tyrant who was constantly glaring at her making her feel extremely uncomfortable.