Chapter 3. Isn't it Strange

Nobody's POV

London's Back Alley.

Evie stared at Boron, "What did he just do?", she thinks to herself while Jacob searches Boron's pocket, "If London has this many Templars spread out then this is worse than we thought". Evie tells Jacob as he stands up looking at his sister.

"We shall take each of them down". Evie looks at her brother as the words escape his lips. Evie gave an annoyed sigh, "No, we need a plan", She says planning their next move in her mind.

"It's simple, dear sister," Jacob calls on Evie grinning widely. Evie Frye is not quite sure, she is ready for whatever her brother has in mind, she gives in to listen to him, "What may that be?". Evie stares at her brother as he shows 3 fingers.

"We localize Mr. Green". Evie nods agreeing with Jacob. Evie knows her brother is not done yet. She sees as he places a finger down, "He tells us our targets". Jacob adds on with fascination. Evie already knew where he was going into.

She face palms herself looking at her brother, "You never learn, do you, Jacob?". Evie Frye stared at her brother anger shown on her features. Jacob looks at his sister, "We can't be reckless! We have to plan ahead! Have a strategy or at least back up". Evie tries hard to make his brother understand that his plan is bound to fail.

"Jacob, this is the field, not your games Jacob," Evie says calming down staring at a not so happy Jacob, "I am not playing games. The easiest way to take a target is going when they least expect it". Jacob moves towards Boron pointing at his Templar symbol.

"I wasn't wrong about London, Evie". Evie stared at her brother trying figure it out what he was planning, "We need to take down Templars now or never". Evie lower her view to the Templar symbol "We won't accomplish anything by being reckless". Evie adds looking at her brother again.

Jacob made his mind to get his way. Evie could see it; however, she wasn't going to give up that easily, "I see your point by attacking Templars earlier they won't see it coming", Jacob stares at his sister paying attention to listen to her, "There is just one problem".

Jacob looks towards his sister surprise, "What kind of problem? I see it as clear as water. We find each and every Templar Guards tak--". Jacob was interrupted by Evie, "That's the problem. If we keep attacking the Templar Guards. The only thing we could accomplish is nothing". Jacob made sure no guards were coming their way.

"The Templar Guards can be replaced as easily as anyone in London," says Evie turning around looking behind her at her brother, "We have to attack the center. The Grant Master Templar. We have to take him down" Evie says getting Jacob's attention again.

"To do that we need to find Henry Green at once," Evie says as she starts walking into another alley Jacob is following close behind. Jacob listens to footsteps closing in. He takes Evie's hands hiding her and himself, "Have you found him?". Jacob recognizes the voice as the Templar Guard that was there before.

Evie was staring at Jacob confuse on what was going on. Jacob looks at Evie whispering to her, "He is the other Templar that wa--". Evie stared daggers at her brother, "You left him alive?". Evie says whispering to Jacob angrily, "How could you?!". She says angrily replying.

Evie wanted answers. She was past angry, "He was gone before I could make my appearance", whisper Jacob towards her sister. The Frye Twins listen to the footsteps stop where Boron's body was located, "Sir, I have found General Boron". Both twins stared at each other.

"Oh great. He has to be a General, Jacob". Jacob rolls his eyes trying to see the face of the other Templar Guard. Evie listens to everything as they avoid being noticed by the Templar's, "Get him up", orders the Templar. The other lower ranks sit Boron up. They notice the punch mark that was left on his face.

"I presume that child was stronger than he looked". The Templar blurts out as Boron comes back to his senses, "Bloody Hell, my head is killing me". Boron blurts out as he gets up out of the lower ranks grasp.

"They are trying to help you. You have a good beating, Boron". The Frye twins listen to them trying to get a chance to kill them. Boron stared at the man in front of him, "Shut your pipe". The man places his hands in front of him defensibly, "Calm down, I am not the enemy". He says cracking a smile.

"It wasn't the kid. It was a man". The Templar stared at Boron, "Well, we have something to do". Boron took his attention towards the Templar, "Will". Will stared at Boron as Boron features changed dramatically.

"Where is it?!". Will looks puzzle at Boron, "What? Did you hit your head that hard?"

Boron ignored Will's question. He was trying to find the bag of money to no luck.

"He took it, son of..". Boron stops himself looking angrily at Will, "or was it you?! DID YOU TOOK IT?!?!", says Boron pointing at every Templar. Will sigh staring at Boron.

"What the bloody hell, you are speaking about?". Will looks at Boron as madness appear in his friend's eyes.

Evie was able to see the whole commotion, "The bag of money! It isn't in my pockets". Evie tries to hold a giggle looking at Jacob, "Templar's trying to steal from Assassins".

Jacob didn't find Evie's comment amusing at all, "I just want to kill them". Jacob whispers back staring at the Templars inside the alley.

Will moves behind Boron signaling him to move along, "I'll find you a new source of money". Will says as he pushes Boron towards the carriages waiting outside the Alley.

"I had it on me". Will ignores Boron protest as all the Templars leave the Alley.

The Frye Twins come out of their hiding spot, "That was close. Next time warn me, Jacob". Evie blurts out as Jacob & Will locks eyes; however, he does nothing.

Will signals the coachman to advance.