Chapter 4 No one even likes them!

Start from the beginning

So she's had this coming.

I texted dad and told him I was going to McDonald's and went on my way.

I texted josh and Mary to meet me there.

I walked in and sat down. This McDonald's was basically abandoned because our town got two more, and they made this look like a dump.

I liked it though. They let all three of us in the play gym, because we're "regulars."

And let me tell you, it is the best place to talk.

Mary walked in and a few minutes later josh followed.

"Hey girly" Mary said sitting down next to me.

"Hey" I said blandly.

What's up with you" Josh asked, looking at me.

"Well I have a shit sister, and my mom hates me. " I looked at both of them while saying this.

Mary rolled her eyes and said "What happened?"

"Well I get grounded for a week if I forget to do the dishes. Right?"

"Right" they both said in unison.

"Well my sister forgets protection, and gets comforted by my mom."

"She's pregnant?!" Josh and Mary basically screamed.

"Yep and the father is Will.''

"Well Will is nice. He'll help her with the baby" Mary said calmly.

" Pothead Will."

Their mouths dropped.

"She's 3 months along" I added.

"Why did she just now tell" josh asked.

" Oh well she told me to shut up today when I "Ughed" and I kinda snapped."

"What did you say" Mary said smiling.

"I believe my exact words were, OH MY FREAKING GOD I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOU. MY IDOLS ARE MISSING AND ALL YOU'RE DOING IS SNEAKING AROUND WITH A 19 YEAR OLD POTHEAD."

At this point josh and Mary were laughing so hard I'm surprised they didn't wet themselves.

Thinking back it was kinda funny.

Well not to my pregnant sister.

Sucks to be her.

"Did they find out anything about one direction" Josh asked.

Josh had long-ish brown hair. It was basically Justin beiber hair but shorter and better. He had bright green eyes and we always say how he should be in a York peppermint patty commercial.

He was tall thin and uncomfortable.

One more thing, he was a huge directioner.

He was my dream boyfriend. Like oh my god. Except not him, he's one of my best friends and just no. He's like my brother. And I don't want to kiss my brother. Brothers smell bad.

"No" I said sadly.

I looked over at Mary who was quickly scrolling through her almost broken iPhone. She had this look of determination that made her look creepy.

"What are you doing" I asked.

"I'm stalking the wanted."

"EWW WHY" I said with my face all contorted.

I looks over at Josh expecting him to laugh at my outburst but instead saw him giving the same look of disgust at Mary.

Again, dream boyfriend.

She chuckle and said " The wanted are creepy. We all know this. And the fact that they released a single the day after the one direction kidnapping is shady. I think they have something to do with this."

Josh and I just about died from laughter.

Mary rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious guys. This could just be a coincidence but most of the wanted hated one direction. I mean all the twitter fights and 1D is obviously their main competition. It seems fishy and I'm going to get to the bottom of this. "

"Have fun with that" I said.

"Well I'm hungry. Who wants to come order food with me?"

"I will" josh said standing up.

-

5 minutes later we came back with our food.

Josh got 20 mcnuggets, I got a snack rap, and Mary got 2 mcdoubles.

I started sipping on my sprite and started talking about things that happened on the take me home tour with Josh.

"Oh ya. I got it. You're going to sleep over tonight Alli" Mary said.

"Ok, why" I said confused.

"And josh, you have to sleep over at someone's house."

"What" josh and I said together.

"We are going to hunt down the wanted, and get one direction back." She said this so seriously that she couldn't be kidding.

"Are you insane?! We could get kidnapped! We can't do that!" Josh said.

I agreed 100% with josh.

"I still don't see the relevance Mary. We are going to put our lives in danger to find the wanted just because they were rival's with one direction?! It's too much of a chance" I couldn't  believe that she thought we could do that.

" I know they have one direction. It makes sense. It adds up. And if y'all don't go, too bad. I know they are where they are staying. We can follow them to where 1D is and save them. But if you guys don't want to... I'll go alone." Mary stood up grabbed her food and left.

"She can't go alone" I mumbled.

"I guess we're doing it then."

"I guess so" I said looking at my food suddenly not hungry.

You may be wondering why we aren't even trying to convince her to not go through with the plan.
Mary is freakishly stubborn and won't listen to anything once her mind is set. So it's better to just go along with her dangerous plans.

"I think I'm gonna head home. I just texted Mary saying we're in" I told Josh.

I walked home slowly. I was in no mood to see anyone at home. I had refilled my sprite before I left and sipped it as I sat down on the curb. Ugh.

I texted dad I was on my way home.

I stood up stretching my legs and started thinking about one direction. I admit it. I wasn't an X factor fan. I don't watch the X factor. I saw them because Mary was obsessed with cute guys and she somehow stumble upon them. It was a few months before people even knew who they were.

But I gotta say, as typical as it sounds, I'm a Harry girl.

I mean the band is overall gr8 but i've always had a soft spot for Harry.

Mary was a Liam girl and Josh was a Niall...Boy?

Anyways, the more I thought about it, I realized Mary's plan wasn't that stupid.

We can do this... Hopefully.

-

Ooh she's pregnant hahaha.

Sucks for her.

Woo I updated :]