Once the the Crystal dropped onto the sandy floor of the throne room, the Crystal flashes repeatedly until it shows the face of Christopher.

He still looked like the evening that he broke through our palace guards. Messy chocolate brown hair, hazel eyes and dark tan skin. Though, the brightness of his eyes were gone, replaced with shadows and darkness.

"To all the Mers that are still loyal in Heart to Poseidon our creator, though no longer rules us Dark Hunters." Christopher spoke. [Poseidon is referred to the Ancient Greek God, the God of Sea...and other things. You can search up yourself because of curiosity. ]

I kept my mouth shut in a tight line. Now, when Christopher is far away, I can still remember what I experienced when I was younger. 

Chrissie actually did cared about me when I was a young child, almost a four-years old girl. Mother left when I was right about 2, right after Micheal was born. Micheal didn't know his mother until now sadly.

When I missed my mom, Chrissie would be there. Father would be in Meetings, busy with his King Duties. He would hum little children songs or play with me. Like those ball games or my favorite, Hide-n'-seek. At night he would tuck me into bed and sleep next to me, fearing that I would wake up earlier than him, and cause some major trouble in the duel room near the cafeteria.

I felt a ticklish touch on my right arm, and noticed my father physically telling me to listen carefully. I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully in the arm. He just shook his head and motioned it to the Crystal Monitor.

When I focused my ears on his voice, he was still ranting on the History. Not the main plan or moves yet.

I sighed, bored out of my mind. I took a quick glance at the Princes and Princess of the other Oceans. Lined perfectly in file, standing in the right view of the Throne room. Amazingly, all of them were attentive. Unlike me. Brandon, eyed Christopher carefully and his words, perhaps focusing for an oblivious hint that none would think of. Rhea, folded her arms and listened. Her dangerous gray-green eyes followed his every move.

I peeled my eyes off of them and focused on Chrissie myself. Understanding that the plans from the Dark Hunters could come at any second, shone from the vicious eyes of Princess Rhea. I looked back at the Crystal, and yes, Rhea was right. 

"We now would be taking the position you hold right in your very hands." Chrissie's eyes did not move, but Brandon's did. They landed on the crown on my father's head. "Though, not only that, but the powers that Lord Poseidon gave each and every Royal, if they're the right ruler to the Throne." He grinned. "But one, of Kings and Queens of the Infinite  Ocean child, can only defeat us. We cannot say how, but if we capture that mer, and have our hands on it. You shall be lost, and the mer "

 One? I asked myself, in my own head. Why not a whole group or something? Why is it going to be like those novels where you have a group defeating the bad side?

"We'll see you in the next race." Chrissie smirked, when the Crystal shut off it's screen. When the Crystal Screen disappeared along with Christopher's dark face, it began to rise up, back in it's place. High above and in center of this room. 

"What is this?" Krystal raged, her light blonde- brown hair flew in Marina's face. "What does he even means by a Child?"

I stared at her. "It's not clear but we know for sure that it's one of the Heirs."

She glared. "I don't see sense in their moves."

"How about we be patient and cautious?" Marina suggested. "If it's really one of us, we can stay together and watch out?"

"SILENCE." A voice on my near my ear boomed, of course it was my father. "I haven't declared a meeting yet, though since all of you are on track, please proceed."

"Adding on to Marina's statement." Brandyn started, "Is right. It's easier to protect when we stick together."

"But can we figure who this heir is?" Brandon, interrupted. 

We all stared at him, including my parents.

"That is a good idea, but don't start naming people and give reason." My father said.

"But that's how we suspect over things." I pointed out. "And plus." I said, eyeing Brandon. "Wouldn't be weird if we just stare and assume that it's one of us?"

I looked around, and gave another moment or two for the rest to consider. "Also, don't you guys think that the Hunters would want us to be discussing this? And this discussion would drive us mad over the protection of others?"

"Not true." My sister Aisha commented. I whip my head to turn back. "We should discuss so that we know who and who to avoid."

I narrowed my eyes. Then, Krystal spoke, "I have to agree with Layla, but then, if we don't know who to protect...then what?"

I sighed in exhaustion. This meeting is getting us no where! Why won't those Dark Mers show up? Wouldn't that be easier? I let my head drop as the meeting continues.

Author's Note:

What do you think? Who's the Heir that the Dark Hunters are speaking of? Is Brandon suspect of the object lies on King Neptune's Head?

(Haha, glad I updated :P ) •This is meant to be confusing...sorry for not informing my past readers first 

~Diana_Olympia