Chapter 4

Harry went to work an hour early. He didn't want to be scolded by Louis again. On his first week.

He went to his office but not before greeting Liam and giving the man his coffee. He could get a bit grumpy without his coffee.

Harry's day was horribly normal. Him recieving some tasks and completing it early, eating lunch with a few of his new found friends, and day dreaming about Louis Tomlinson.

He was bored out of his mind when someone barged in his office.

"Harold, I need you to come with me." The man said as he gritted his teeth.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" Harry snapped out of his daze as he saw 'the boss' walk in.

"Hurry up. I haven't got all day. You're coming with me." Louis said as he walked out of the room.

Apparently, that was his thing. Yelling at people and walking out.

Harry was a bit curious and confused. He was Liam's assistant ? Isn't he?

Harry walked out of his office, with a ballpen and notepad. There's nothing wrong with being prepared.

.

Harry followed Louis to the floor above Liam's office.

Deciding to ask the older man, "Sir? Um. What do you intend to do? Mr. Payne wanted me to arrange some files. And your assistant is downstairs mingling. I hope you don't take any offence to what I've said."

"Mr. Styles. Does it ever come across your mind that whatever I do to you, Liam doesn't have the power to stop it? He may be my best friend but in here, in my company, he's just my employee." Louis replied as he exits the lift.

Harry was stunned and he didn't bother replying. So, he just walked behind the man whom was giving the aura of power.

Louis Tomlinson was really something.

.

After a minute or two of walking, Louis stopped in front of a glass door and opened it. "Harry Styles. You will be taking down notes for this meeting."

Harry sighed in relief after he heard what Louis said. Good thing he brought a notepad and pen. Because, what else would he do in a meeting besides taking down notes?

Well, he could stare at Louis. But that would be too embarrassing.

'Snap out of it. God, what is wrong with you today, Styles?' Harry thought to himself as he went in after Louis.

"Mr. Tomlinson! Glad to see you could make it to our meeting. I know it's rushed but, oh well. I'm thankful you came." A man said and it sounded like he was smirking.

Harry couldn't really see since Louis is blocking the view and the man was sitting on a chair. What a bummer. But the voice sounded very familiar. He just couldn't grasp the name.

"You're in one of my buildings. How could I not come?" Louis sneered.

"No need to be irritated, Tommo. I just want to talk to you and that beauty behind you." The man replied, clearly amused at Louis.

"First, don't call me Tommo. We're not friends, hell, I barely count you as an acquaintance. And second, don't you dare flirt with my assistant."

Louis looks so hot when he's angry. And- wait. His assistant?

Harry looked shocked as Louis sat on a chair and made him sit beside him.

And there. There sat Zayn Malik. Smirking, a foot propped on the table.