Prologue

"Harry? Harry Edward Styles! Wake up!" Gemma pulled at Harry's covers as she yelled.

"What is it Gem?" Harry groaned. "It's already 8 am! Get up, you lazy bum. You're gonna be late for your interview at Tomlinson Enterprise."

The boy's eyes widened as he struggled to get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

The Lilac haired girl laughed as she went downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After taking a bath and doing everything he needed, Harry went downstairs to eat breakfast with Gemma. "Hurry up, H. You're almost late." So, Harry ate fast and went to the bus stop.

- Outside Tomlinsom Enterprise -
Harry huffed as he went inside, currently 10 minutes late. "Um, hi? I'm here for my interview?"

"Oh! Mr. Styles? I'm sorry but Mr. Payne already left. If it's okay, I could schedule you to Mr. Tomlinson?" The front desk officer asked.

"O-of course! Yes please. If he's available." Harry replied.

"Well, lucky for you, he is. Here's an elevator pass. Top floor. And your interview id. Good luck!"

Harry took the things and headed to the lift. He pressed the top button, being the 32nd floor. He scanned his elevator pass and waited.

-

Harry stepped out of the lift and went to knock at the only door.

"Come in." Said a husky voice. As he opened the door, Harry saw a handsome man. Rugged but gorgeous. He has electric blue eyes, medium frame, thin lips. And god, that cigarette in his mouth looks so sexy.

"Mr. Styles?"

Harry snapped out from his imagination and blushed. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Tomlinson."

"Sit down."

Harry did as told and shifted uncomfortably on the man's gaze.

"So, where are you studying?" Mr. Tomlinson asked.

"U-um. University of Cambridge." The smaller boy stuttered out.

"Cambridge huh? What are you studying?"

"Business and sociology, sir." He replied.

"Very well. Let's start the real interview."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Soooo, a new story!
Please do know that this is 2011/2012 harry and 2014/2015 louis.

Louis - Bold
Harry - Italics
Me - Bold and italic

Hope you enjoyed it! xx