Chapter 2

Harry rode the elevator up to the top floor.

When he stepped out of the elevator, Harry blushed for no particular reason.

'I will be meeting that sexy beast again. What am I going to say?'

He walked and stopped infront of Tomlinson's door. He breathed heavily, then knocked on it.

"Knock knock," Harry mumbled.

"Who's there?" A voice answered from behind the door.

"Lia-Sir Payne's intern, Harry Styles," Harry replied, remembering he wasn't supposed to be calling Liam by his first name.

"What's your purpose?"

"He told me to bring me these CDs to you, sir." Harry was shaking by now.

"Okay, come in," he finally let the lad in.

Harry went in and what he saw was beyond his expectations.

He saw a smoking Louis Tomlinson, standing by the glass window of the building, sweaty and shirtless.

Louis looked at him in the eyes. He huffed, and faced the window again. Harry will never forget that intimidating stare even in his sleep.

"Holy shit," Harry muttered under his breath.

"Holy what?" Louis asked, already infront of him a few inches away. Harry felt the heat rising to his cheeks.

"I-I mean all these CDs a-are uhm, already sorted a-and Sir Payne told me to b-bring it to y-you," the lad stuttered.

"Good. Give it to me."

"W-what?" Harry said, surprised.

"I said, give it to me," Louis rised his voice a bit.

Harry gulped before extending his hands to give the box. Louis brought his hands under Harry's and slid them sidewards until it reached the box's base. Harry blushed for a moment.

"You know, Harry, I think you're a cute guy. Is it okay if you will be mine?" Louis went closer to Harry's neck and sniffed it. Louis leaned back and Harry felt like his cheeks are redder than tomatoes, if that's even possible.

"I like you, Styles. Very much."

Louis went closer to Harry's lips. Harry closed his eyes.

"Styles." Louis asked.

"Yes?" Harry replied.

"Why are your eyes closed?"

Harry opened his eyes and saw his sir Tomlinson standing infront of him, wearing a tux.

"Uuhhh... My eyes hurt sir," Harry replied stupidly.

"First day of work and you already have sore eyes? Never knew you're weak," Louis insulted the lad.

Harry clenched his fist before putting the box down. He felt small infront of his cru- boss rather. He just mumbled to himself, 'You may be hot, but you have a cold heart.'

"Come again?"

"Nothing sir. I will bring this box to your table," Harry retorted.

"Okay. Tell Liam when he's back to bring me some documents. I don't want someone so limp like you to bring business materials."

"Okay sir. I'm sorry," Harry said. He left the office eventually and continued his work in his office.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hi Harry!" Kendall greeted cheerfully.

"Hi Kendall," Harry greeted back, but not as cheerful as her.

"You seem sad. Is there a problem? Did Sir Tomlinson provoke you?" Kendall wondered.

"Don't tell anyone, but yes he did," he replied.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You're so unlucky. You will be one of those interns who left this company because of provocation," Kendall said.

"I won't leave Tomlinson Enterprise just because the owner hurted my feelings. I started this, so I will finish this too."

"Wow, that's so much confidence. You're the first intern I saw with confidence like that. You must be special for Tomlinson to choose you quickly."

Harry's face contorted into a confused look, "What do you mean about special?"

Kendall giggled and Harry had no idea if she snapped or something.

"Oh, Harry. You're too innocent. Don't you know that Mr. Tomlinson is known for being hot but rude? His interns took a long time to be hired but you, you got that one thing."

Harry was astonished. He was actually good to Louis' eyes! With that idea, he smiled happily.

"Thanks for that info, Kendall. Bye!" Harry hopped out of the building.

"Goodbye Harry!" Kendall shouted back.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Harry was walking on the street when he saw someone familiar in Starbucks. The guy near the door looked like someone from the past and the other guy is unknown. Out of curiosity, he entered Starbucks and went up to the counter.

"What do you want?" The rude young man asked. His nametag read 'John'.

"Can I buy a-"

"You don't ask permission when you buy something. Just tell me what you want," John rudely said.

Harry doesn't know what to say. He just got in a bad day. While he was finding the right words to say, someone already spoke.

"You don't say harsh words to your customers, John. Just ask nicely," the voice said. The voice gave Harry chills in the spine. It sounded very familiar for him.

"Excuse me sir, but who are you? Why are you here talking like a nobleman?" John asked as rude as ever.

Harry's thoughts were confirmed when the guy answered.

"I was supposed to order a frappuccino when I saw you and this guy. And I am a nobleman, because I am the owner of Malik Corp, Zayn Malik," Zayn said.

Harry's eyes widened at the mention of Zayn's name. He looked at John, and he had the same expression as his.

"Oh, sir Malik! It's so nice to meet you. What did you say, you want a frappuccino? I will bring it to you right away!" John said with amazement.

"Wait, John. Make it two. One for me and another for him," Zayn pointed at Harry and he added a smirk. Harry blushed, and tried to object because that's not what he want.

"I-I don't want a frappuccino. I just want to o-order an iced coffee," Harry said shyly.

"Okay, one frappuccino and one iced coffee. Is that all sir Malik?" John asked once again.

"Yes John. That's all," Zayn finalized.

John eventually left to make the orders. Zayn greeted Harry, "Hi Harry. Long time no see."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: Hi! I hoped you like this chapter ^-^
It's specially made for you guys.

Vote, Comment, Share and Love!

xx E