Chapter 3

"Hi Zayn." Harry mumbled as he stood awkwardly beside one of the richest man on Earth.

"How are you, Harry? It's been a while. Where have you been going?"

"Some places. And I'm fine. You?" Harry said, quickly changing the subject.

But Zayn wasn't having any of it. "Well, are you still taking the internship?"

"U-uh no, Zay- Mr. Malik." Harry replied just as John came back and gave their orders.

"Here you go. Have a nice day!"

Harry took his iced coffee, said thanks to Zayn and ran out. He didn't even find out if it was Liam that he saw earlier with a boy.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

"Hey H. How's your first day?" Gemma asked Harry.

"Very fruitful," Harry said sarcastically.

"Aww, why is that? Did something wrong happened?" Gem asked with concern.

"I saw him." Harry simply answered.

"Who? Tomlinson?"

"No. He came back."

Gemma gave a confused look, then widened her eyes, "Holy fuck, Zayn Malik?!"

Harry hushed Gemma by holding her mouth, "Shh, don't yell! Yes, it's Zayn."

Gemma was shocked. The man that caused her brother a lot of pain came back like nothing happened.

"Could you tell me what happened when you saw him?" She asked.

"Gemma, I'm sorry, but I don't want to. I already ate. I will be sleeping early for tomorrow. Bye." he said fastly that Gemma didn't understand anything.

"Harry..." She called out.

"Gemma, I don't want to talk about him. I will never talk about it. Leave me alone for now." Harry said coldly.

Harry went upstairs, leaving Gemma speechless.

As he lied on his bed, Harry felt a bit guilty for his actions. His attitude towards Gemma was uncalled for. And he hopes that Gemma will forgive him.

Harry sighed and slept early, trying to forget all of the bad memories that happened with Zayn.

-The next morning-

"Harry? Time to wake up. Breakfast is ready. Come down when you're finished." Gemma said after knocking on the door. After hearing Harry get up, she went down to finish her breakfast.

Harry frowned. Clearly, they still weren't on best terms. But at least she prepared him breakfast? That's a good sign.

He took a bath, not minding the time since it was still early. After doing everything in the bathroom, Harry got dressed and went downstairs.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, H. Here's your tea. And finish your food. I'll be in my room." Gemma went up the stairs to go to her bedroom.

"Okay then." Harry muttered to himself as he started eating.

He was happy. He moved on. Why would Zayn come back?

Of fucking course. He's everywhere. He has power. He has everything.

Harry thought bitterly. He was with a complicated relationship with Zayn Malik.

How complicated?

Well you see, Gemma knows they're together. They're families know that they're together. Like a couple. But they don't know what goes on behind closed doors....

Harry is a submissive. Zayn's submissive to be specific. He was Zayn Malik's submissive until Zayn grew tired of their relationship and decided to terminate the contract.

Zayn was allowed to hook up with other people. Harry wasn't. Zayn could do anything to Harry. Harry couldn't do anything to Zayn.

Zayn was powerful. And he was Harry's dominant.

-

Hi! This is a filler chapter. Just to spice things a bit.

I hoped you liked this chapter lovelies!

Vote, comment and share!

xoxo