POofless

(Robs POV and i hope you enjoy my first one shot yay, um, comment ur requests plz so I have please because I am very uncreative please halp lol, also she the lyrics are in brackets it means I'm not writing for those lyrics, Kay?)

It was only a smile but my heart it went wild
 I wasn't expecting that

I walk through the crowded hall way of the hell. Oh, sorry, school. I dont even know why we are here. All we do all day is read words I already know and learn how to find the area of pentagonal shapes. The only useful things we learn here is how not to blow our selves up, in science. We don't even learn how to pay taxes!

I heard about a new kid starting here. I hope he's cute. Maybe, he wont hate me like everyone else does. Well not everyone. I do have the pack, but they all have friends out side of our group. But me, I just have to try and stay alive here, let alone pass my tests and make friends.

Hey. Never seen him around before. He must be the new kid. Wow. He is cute. His dark brown hair and slightly tan skin go together perfectly, his eyes look like chocolate. He smiled. He smiled at me. His smile is so cute and take up his whole face and I feel like I'm going to melt. Oh my gosh, he is so pretty. How can it be humanly possible. I am already in love. Oh my god

 Just a delicate kiss, anyone could've missed
 I wasn't expecting that

Come on Rob, just do it. He's staring up into my eyes and I'm staring down into his. They seem like they could go on for ever. I could star at them forever. They are amazing. Just like chocolate. I love them so much. I love him so much. But does he feel the same.

I'm rambling. I'm rambling so much I dont realise Preston goes up on his tip toes and pulls me down by my collar and kisses me. He is kissing me. I bend down so he isn't on his tip toes. He pulls away, looks Dow and i can see a blush on his cute chubby cheeks.

"sorry" he says, he seems ashamed about what he did

"Dont be" I say, making him look up at me and smile so brightly.

I lean down and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my neck and I put my hands on his waist.

 Did I misread the sign?
 Your hand slipped into mine
 I wasn't expecting that 

We walk down the crowded street. Preston looks at every tree as we go past them.

He puts his hand into mine and swings them.

"I love you Rob" he says out of the blue, this chocolate eyes, that I could stare into for hours, looking up at me.

"I love you too Preston" I say.

 ((you spent the night in my bed,
 You woke up and you said
 "Well, I wasn't expecting that" ))

 I thought love wasn't meant to last,
 I thought you were just passing through
 If I ever get the nerve to ask
 What did I get right to deserve somebody like you?
 I wasn't expecting that 

I look at Preston sleeping form. You'd think that was weird. But its not. Well, i dont think it is, and Preston will never know. I love him so much. I keep saying it over and over in my head. I love him I love him I love him. It would get annoying if I said it out loud to someone. But its the truth. His eyes, his chocolate eyes, that light up when he gets excited, his hair, his smile that's adorable, his cute blush when he gets embarrassed, they are all amazing things that I love about him. I love everything about him. I just cant believe I'm sleeping in the same bed as him.

My arm is around him and he is holding my hand. I kiss his head gently before I close my eyes wondering what I did to deserve him.

 It was only a word, it was almost mis-heard
 I wasn't expecting that 

"I love you rob" Preston mumbles, almost unbearable, like he was embarrassed, which he was because of the light pink that was dusted w his cheeks.

"I love you too" I say back simPly
 ~~~

(But it came without fear,
 A month turned into a year
 I wasn't expecting th
At.

Ithought love wasn't meant to last,
 Honey, I thought you were just passing through
 If I ever get the nerve to ask
 What did I get right to deserve somebody like you?
 I wasn't expecting that ))

 Isn't it strange how a life can be changed
 In the flicker of the sweetest smile
 We were married in spring
 You know I wouldn't change a thing
 Without that innocent kiss, what a life I'd have missed

 If you'd not took a chance on a little romance
 When I wasn't expecting that
 Time doesn't take long, three kids up and gone
 I wasn't expecting that 

~~~
 When the nurses they came, said it's come back again
 I wasn't expecting that 

Preston has gone to the doctors. I had to push him through the door. The headaches had been around for too long and his appetite has disappeared, he has little to no sleep because of some kind of pain and his eyes have lost their glow.

Then he comes him, he is crying. He runs to me and buries his head in my chest and I automatically wrap my arms around him as he crys into my shirt.

After a while he calms down. I take it as my moment to ask.

"What wrong" I ask as softly and gently as I can.

"Its back" He Says, although it is muffled by my shirt.

"What is?" I ask cluelessly.

"The Cancer" he says his voice breaking "and its fatal this time"

And that is when my world ended.

 Then you closed your eyes, you took my heart by surprise
 I wasn't expecting that!

"Preston I love you" I say, sitting in a chair next to his bed, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"I love you too Rob" he says looking at me with his eyes. His chocolate eyes I can get lost in." Dont forget that okay" he says before shutting his eyes and the heart monitor draws out a long beep that didn't stop.

I will never see his eyes again.

Ever

"Okay"