Chapter 25 - Crazily

Hey there! After quite a long time, here you have a new chapter! Personally, I don't like it that much, it's kinda boring at the end. Anyway, I hope you think differently and end up enjoying it.

So there we were, laying on the picnic cloth, under the stars, embraced. The perfect scenario? Yes, perhaps, but I wasn't amazed with the big date we were in the middle of. The best of all that was the fact that it was him, he was the guy I was having fun with, the one I wanted, the one, simply... and that made it all flawless. I couldn't avoid being that cheesy, but that's how he made me be.

We weren't saying a word. I was, of course, thinking... better, I was flashbacking how the whole thing started. We had lunch and then we packed our things to bring them home. Obviously, as soon as I opened my front door, dad asked me tons of questions. He wanted to know how everything had gone because he had missed the part when León and I started officially dating. Why? Apparently, he only dropped me off at Francesca's, after that he left. I guess I was so happy about us, I didn't even realise he was gone.

Anyway, I told him the whole story and went to the supermarket to buy food to the picnic we had planned for us both. After almost two hours, we came back and changed ourselves... I mean, León went to his home, I went to mine. I picked up some dark blue jeans, a flower-patterned shirt and a peach pink jersey. León had said casual, so that was what we would get.

As always, my dad said I was beautiful and I shivered when León got me and whispered «You're gorgeous». He said that when my father wasn't watching on us, so it made it feel like something we shouldn't do, that was forbidden, supposed to be hidden... with some risks... It wasn't something special, but, hey, we were talking about my dad. If he saw León whispering something on my ear, he would pretend he was some kind of detective and become suspicious. The usual drama queen. Therefore, it would be an adventure full of adrenaline to do something behind my father's back.

Forwarding a bit, León drove us to our place, that one isolated spot in the park, the one he shared with me and the one that helped me through León's absence. We extended the picnic cloth, sat down, ate almost everything and laid down, to watch the stars. I started to narrating the events right there.

Well, true we were out of words, but we couldn't be shut up forever, so I made honours in breaking the peaceful silence.

- How is your mom?

- Sad, tired, depressed. The usual. - He replied, brushing his shoulders.

- I'm so sorry about her. She has suffered so much. - I commented, now looking at León.

- And what I hate about it is that the cause of her pain is my father, her husband, the one who promised to always take care for her, love her, accompany her... be with her the rest of her life. He betrayed her, he betrayed us. He lied... I just hate him right now. - He said, with a glimpse of anger in his voice, something I had never seen in him.

- I understand, but please don't go as low as he did. Show the respect and loyalty he didn't, okay? He is still your father. Who knows that if you do that, he won't regret it? - I advised him as his eyes landed on me.

He breathed in and sighed, looking at the sky:

- I know, princess, but it's my father. He shouldn't have done this. He shouldn't have hurt me or my mother. He broke our trust.

I hugged him tighter and I felt him smile.

- What?

- I love you so much. I'd be lost without you. - He said before rolling over, making us lay face to face.

- I love you too. - I replied, blushing and giggling. The normal me.

He got closer and kissed me for quite a long time. I simply smiled and hugged him, afterwards.