CHAPTER THREEE

Recap:

"Lads, this is Finley."

I waved and they just stared at me.

Well this was off to a great start.

*Finley's POV*

I turned the TV off while four fifths of One Direction stared at me suspiciously.

"I'm Finley. Harry and I were neighbors for a while growing up. I'm moving in 2 doors down, but I lost my keys so I came here." I finally said after moments of uncomfortable silence.

They all nodded, the explanation seeming good enough for them.

"She's staying with us for a week until we get her new keys," Harry said.

"How about we all introduce ourselves?" Liam asked. "I'll go first. I'm Liam Payne, I like my best friend and girlfriend Paige and Toy Story."

Niall was next. "I'm Niall Horan, and I like my girlfriend Kaylee and food. Oh, and laughing."

"I'm Louis Tomlinson. I love my girlfriend Kayla and singing. I also like Harry occasionally" Louis said with a smirk. Harry glared at him and pouted.

"My name is Zayn Malik and I like my gf Sabrina and that's about it."

Harry was last, even though I already knew pretty much everything about him. "I'm Harry Styles and I don't like to be called Tricycle Man. I like cooking and watching movies."

"Tricycle Man?" The other boys asked, confused.

Harry looked at me. "Long story"

I nodded. "Nice to meet you all by the way"

Everyone nodded and dispersed to various locations within the the apartment. I took my phone from next to me on the couch and texted my mom.

To MOOOM: I made it mom! Call you later.

I looked up to see Harry with his phone out too.

"Hey Fin, what's your twitter?" Harry said, looking at me.

"It's @ewfinley" (if this is a real twitter account it not mine in any way lol)

I had a new mention 2 seconds later.

@harry_styles: Reunited with my best friend @ewfinley ! Love you Fin.

I suddenly had 200 new followers, making my grand total 738. I snapped a picture of Harry on the couch leaned in close to his phone and posted it.

@ewfinley: @harry_styles "how do you use this thing?"

Harry got the notification and glared at me. "Thanks a lot Fin."

I grinned, "Welcome. So Mr. Harry Styles, why are you guys living in this city?"

"We're taking a break from tours for a while I guess. Writing new songs and doing press stuff. We picked New York cause it's big and full of possibilities. If we weren't here, I wouldn't have met you again."

"That's another thing. How did you remember who I was? I'm not that memorable."

He shook his head. "Fin, we were best friends for 9 years. It's only been 10 since I've seen you, and you look like little Finley, except older. Plus you've got the star birthmark on your arm."

I nodded. Most of what he said was true.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm taking a gap year. I'm going to NYU, but I decided to explore the city before I started college. I could've just came in early June, but that wouldn't feel real, you know? I'm just going to find some place to work until its time for me to start school. My parents already paid for the year of me living here so I don't have to worry about bills."

"You're going to college next year? Shouldn't you already have completed one year?" Harry looked at me confused.

I nodded. "I did community college for a year. I hated it though, so my parents told me to apply to different schools and see what I got into. NYU was my top choice, and here I am."

Harry smiled. "Well, I'm glad you came here."

I returned the smile. "Me too."

---------------

A/N: hey so I was lazy and this took me a while to write. But I'm already halfway done with chapter 4 so I'll upload that tomorrow! Ok and this chapter is really boring but it was basically just a filler.

Ok so here's the list of gf's so they're all my friends and ilyasm

Harry- single;)

Niall: Kaylee weyhey that's meee

Louis: Kayla ilysm (who's ily?!)

Liam: Paige yay ily

Zayn: Sabrina sabribri you deserve this gurl ily

Luke: oh wait forgot about him his girlfriends name will be Kaylie because I hate Kaylie from my school and she's gonna be a bitch yay for breakup scenes

Picture of Paige on the side!