Chapter 5

Annyeong!

Here is Chapter 5!

Mabel's Point of View 

I woke up earlier than everyone else to pack some food for lunch and for some snakes to have. I went to the kitchen and started preparing sandwiches and put some chips and water in a cooler. 

"Morning May..." I turn around and see it's Mark who greeted me. I blushed a little and greeted him back. 

"Hey. You ready for today?! I'm super excited!" I said jumping a little.

"Yes! I haven't been to a water-park since I was little." he responded.

"Mark, when we get there.... could you...um.... stay with me.... because I'm kinda scared.... of being alone." It's true what I'm saying. I hate being alone every since Jackson left to join GOT7. 

"Mabel, I would love to..." I smiled big and then everything went quiet. After a couple minutes standing in silence I asked,

"Would you like to help me pack the lunches and snacks in the cooler and load it into the van?" 

"Yeah sure!" he responded. We put the food in the cooler and I tried to pick it up but it was way too heavy. I almost dropped the bag but Mark caught it before it touched the floor. His hands were covering my hands on the handle. I blushed and we stood there for a moment. 

"Um.. do you want me to carry it to the van?" He said

"Sure... thanks." I responded 

- At the water-park -

The boys were super hyper, so I found a place to put our stuff and I was like, 

"Alright guys, lets go!" They all responded with de! 

They started taking off their shirts and I was like damn! 

"Like what you see?" someone said and I turned around and saw Mark.  To mess with him I said,

"I've seen better." then I laughed. Then I took off my shirt and shorts. I received a lot of stares from the boys. I went up to Mark and said,

"Like what you see now?" I said with a smirk. He just blushed, and I nudged him in the arm. 

"Where would you like to go first?" He asked me. I was thinking when Jackson came up to us and said, 

"We are going to stay as a group."

 We decided to stay as a group because they all wanted to stay with me... It's weird because they were ready to wander off but then they didn't. It feels like they want to protect me. If this is what it feels like to be protected by people who love you, I like the feeling. Jackson came up to me and said, 

"May, how's Mark? Is he treating you well?" I stared at him with bug eyes. I blushed hard, yes I have a huge crush on Mark, but he might think I'm a little kid. But the other day Jackson told me that Mark had a crush on me too. 

"Jackson, could you ask Mark if he likes me? Because you know, I really like him." I asked quietly. 

"Sure May, I trust Mark, he wouldn't hurt you. Anyway if you did date each other, I would still be there to protect you because we all live in the same house." He said, I laughed and nodded. 

We went on some slides and then swam in the pools and after a long day we decided to end it and go home. We all took showers and went to bed because we were tired from swimming and playing all day. 

Right before I fell asleep someone came into my room and said, "May, I like you. Night love." and they kissed my forehead and left. I fell asleep just thinking of who said that because I was half asleep when they said that.

That was Chapter 5 of GOT7 Adopted Me..