Chapter 4

Got7 Adopted Me...

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I took so long to update >.< Enjoy Chapter 4!

Recap:

JB asked, "Mabel, we were thinking of taking you out somewhere. Like the water park or somewhere else if you like?" The waterpark really! "I would love to go, but I need a bathing suit..." BamBam then screamed, "To the mall!" And we were off to the mall to buy a bathing suit so we could go to the waterpark tomorrow.

Mabel's Point of View

So we all got ready to go to the mall, I wore (in the picture) and when I was done I put some mascara and white eyeshadow in my tear ducks and went to the living room when I was done and waited.

After 30 mins of waiting, geez they take longer than me... o.O

When we got there we went to the first store, we walked in and started looking. Jackson went to the snapback's section and Mark and BamBam came with me to the bathing suit section. BamBam picked some out for me and I picked some out as well. Mark had some and gave them to me, but he was very shy into giving them to me. >.< Ahh so cute!

I went to the changing room and tried on the first couple pairs and came out and went to Mark and BamBam and showed them. I didn't like them and neither did they. So then it was time to put on Mark's bathing suit. It was super cute. It was a bikini, it was blue and white stripped and had a big red bow in the front on the top piece. I walked out and Mark's face went red and Bammie(his nickname) screamed, "That is it! May, that is the one!" jumping up and down. "Thanks to Mark who found it, Bammie. I didn't think this one would look good on me... he has some good taste! ;)" I said and winked at him. He just blushed more.

We checked out and went back home. I was tired from shopping that I fell asleep in the car ride home. I ended up sleeping on someone's shoulder. I think it was Mark or Jackson sitting next to me or I was in-between them.

We got home and I was still sleeping. I was being carried into the house and placed on my bed. I felt a kiss being placed upon my forehead and someone whispering, "Sweet dreams May." Then they left.

About 2 hours later I wake up and see that I've been sleeping for so long. Dang how much shopping I did. I walked out of my room still kinda sleepy. I was walking and stumbling on my feet. I tripped and before I could hit the floor a pair of muscular arms was around me.

"May, you okay?" Mark asked! AHH its Mark who helped me! I'm still in his arms.

I got out of his arms and my face was so red. "Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry 'bout that." I said.

"It's okay! :D Hey! We are playing COD (Call of Duty) wanna play with us. We are in a competition. Whoever has the lowest score has to buy dinner tonight!"

I am so good at COD! Let's play a game shall we? *insert grin*

"Yeah sure, I guess I could try." I said following him to the rest of the group.

Mark's Point of View

When I caught her, it was so amazing she's so small and I can wrap my arms around her so easily! It was like a dream! She said she would play COD with us, but she had this grin on her face. Maybe she knows how to play?

Mabel's Point of View

We were playing and I killed them all, man they do not know how to play at all! HAHA

"May, stop cheating!" Jackson said.

"How does she know where this secret hiding spot is?!" Bammie shouted.

"Bel, why are you doing this to me?! I though you liked me! *insert him fake crying* JB said.

"Sorry boys, don't take it personally, it's just business." I said laughing.

"I knew you were up to something Mabel, I saw the grin on your face before you came to play! " Mark said sticking his tongue out.

After we finished JB lost and paid for dinner. We just got some take-out food and watched a movie. It was really a fun night. I really enjoy living with the boys.

I can't wait for the waterpark tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for reading! Sorry it took so long to update! I've been super busy with school! But I'll try to update more often!