Chapter 3

Got7 Adopted Me...

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I took so long to update >.< I was away for a two weeks... well enjoy chapter 3! :D

Mabel's Point of View

I woke up earlier than everyone and I decided to dance a little in their dance studio. They already showed me where everything was the first day. I put on black sweatpants, a gray tank-top, and black converse and wrote a sticky note saying where I was going because knowing them, they would probably think I ran away or I got kidnapped or something. So after I wrote it, I placed the note on the fridge in the kitchen and walked outside of the dorm quietly.

I was dancing to their song Just Right. I really like this song and it has a good message to it! After like an hour or two someone walked in and said, "Dang gurl, you dance fine... Why don't you dance for me?" A guy said from behind me. All of the hairs on the back of my neck went up. I turned around slowly and saw a guy with a bunch of tattoos and a hat on backwards and I stayed silent for a while and he took the advantage and walked closer to me. I backed up into the wall and he was face to face with me. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like I was going to pass out. He started to touch my face and his hand started to grab hold of my waist. I screamed and shoved him away from me. "Don't touch me!" I hissed. "You shouldn't have done that princess..." He said and grabbed hold of my wrist. "Let go!" I screamed, he just holding my wrist tighter and started to pull me towards the door. 'Please help that one of the boys will come and help me right now... I'm so scared... please.. .' I said inside of me. "Yah! Jay Park what are you doing with her?" Someone said and I turned around and saw Mark and Jackson. I tried to get out of his hold and run to them but he held tighter and I screamed in pain. "AHHHHHHH!" Jackson and Mark ran up to me. Jackson went and pushed Jay Park away while Mark was holding me close. I cried in his chest. I heard some punching and didn't dare to look. "Leave Jay Park, and don't touch her again!" Jackson yelled. "Fine! I'll leave, but princess remember I'll always be watching you dance... ha-ha" He laughed evilly and walked out. I cried harder and when he left Jackson walked up to me hug me. I was embraced between them. "May, what happened? Why was he in here with you? Did you get hurt?" Jackson and Mark asked at the same time. "I-I was dancing and he came in and asked me to 'dance' for him... then he stared to touch my face and waist. Then he grabbed my wrist really hard..." I said between sobs. "May, it's okay, we are here now. C'mon we'll take you back to the dorm." Jackson said. They both held my hands and we walked back to the dorm.

When we reached the door I opened it and ran into my room and shut the door and hid under my blankets and cried. I felt violated in every way. Someone walked in and sat on my bed. "Who's here?" I asked. "It's Jackson." I got up from under my blankets and hugged him and cried. "May, it's okay I punched him pretty hard so we should be good." He smiled. "Jackson, I'm sorry, I won't leave again!" I cried harder. "May, it's not your fault! Hey stop crying, listen I will always be there no matter what happens." He said assuring me.

He wrapped my wrists and when he was almost done he asked, "Hey May, do you have a crush on Mark?" he asked. WELL... "Yeah, I kinda do... are you going to tell him?" I asked him. "No, but I know that he has a crush on you!" Really!! Oh my gosh! "He does? I didn't know that..." knowing this made me super happy and forget what happened earlier.

I walked out of my room and saw all of the gang sitting in the living pacing around, sitting on the couch, and just lying on the ground. "Guys... are you okay?" I asked quietly. "MABEL!" they all screamed and hugged me. I got a lot of, "Are you okay?" "What happened?" "Do you want me to kill him for you?" I laughed and said, "Guys, I'm alright. I was just a little startled, that's it." They all sighed and JB asked, "Mabel, we were thinking of taking you out somewhere. Like the water park or somewhere else if you like?" The waterpark really! "I would love to go, but I need a bathing suit..." BamBam then screamed, "To the mall!" And we were off to the mall to buy a bathing suit so we could go to the waterpark tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for reading! This was Got7 Adopted Me... Chapter 3

Hoped you enjoyed!

Please vote, comment, and feel free to message me if you are confused or want to give me some ideas of just anything! :D

Bai