Chapter 1

Mabel's Point of View

My parents died in a car crash when I was 12 and while my older brother went to Seoul to audition for a group called, aish... I forgot it, but he was like 17 when he did that. He was told that our parents died and I didn't and that I was going to live with our aunt in Osan. She only took care of me for only 3 months. My aunt didn't like my mother very much and because I looked like my mother she really didn't like me at all. Sometimes she would hit me and abuse me if I didn't do what she said, and I got some really nasty scars from her that bring back very emotional memories. I never told my brother about this because he just left me all alone.

She put me in an adoption center and from then I spent 4 years in this adoption center. I am now 16 turning 17 in a couple of months. I have no friends here and everyone thinks I really weird looking and some of the other girls push me around but I can't do anything or else I'll get in trouble like last time.

---Flash Back---

My aunt brought me in and whispered in my ear, "I never liked you or your mother. So have a good rest of your life." Then shoved me into the adoption center care lady. I was crying because she hurt me bad, and then the lady had the balls to say, "Don't worry hun we will find you a new family! Better than your previous ones!" After that she brought me to my room and said, "Dinner is at 6 and after your settled go down the hall and to the left is the children play room. You can go meet some of the other kids and make some friends." I simply just nodded.

I finished unpacking everything. My room was small it had a desk, a small bed, a closet, and a mirror. The bathroom was across the hall and the care lady was going to get me a tooth brush, toothpaste, and some other necessities I needed. I followed the instructions she gave me and found a bunch of girls and boys playing games and having fun. I walked up to a group of girls and said shyly, "Hi... I'm Mabel, I'm new h-here..." The girls stopped talking and looked at me. "We don't need any more runts! So scram, brat!" She spat. That really hurt my feelings so then I walked closer to her and smacked her in the face.

Next thing I know, the care lady walked in and then that girl who I smacked went running to her side and started crying. "Nina, she smacked me when I just went over to say hi to her! I didn't do anything to her and she just smacked me!" and cried more and more. Then Nina went over to me and pulled my ear back to my room and threw me to my bed. "You little shit, I thought you knew better!" She left and locked my bedroom door and left me there for the rest of the night without letting me have dinner. I was used to not eating anyways so I just went to bed.

---End of Flash Back---

I was sitting on a chair and was looking out my window when I saw a guy walk into the adoption center. Then 5 minutes later he came into my room and he said, "Hi, my name is Jr." 'Wow' I thought he's really cute! I haven't been out in a while and seeing someone new was kinda weird.

Jr. Point of View

---An hour ago---

"Guys I kinda want someone else in the house also, you know someone new.... Maybe we could adopt someone..." I said to the guys.

"Yeah, I agree! It gets really quiet and someone new would be good." Jackson said and Mark, JB, and BamBam agreed.

"Alright so Jr. since you brought it up you can go pick someone out. Doesn't matter what gender and age, uh... get someone close to our age if you could." JB said happily. Sweet! I got my car keys and phone and headed out of the dorm. I went downstairs into the garage and got my into my car and headed off the orphanage.

---Present time---

"Hi, my name is Jr." I said to the girl sitting by her window. Wow, she really cute.... Wait no... stop. Anyways the care lady said she is turning 17 in a couple months and some more personal stuff about her life, blah blah blah.

"H-hi Jr. I'm M-Mabel." She stuttered. After 15 minutes of talking with her he decided she was the one and also she had a picture of Jackson and his family when he was little. So I was kinda curious. We walked down stairs and signed some papers and the care lady said to me while Mabel went upstairs to pack her things up. "In two weeks if you decide you don't want her you can bring her back." She said. I bowed and said, "It won't be necessary, I will go help Mabel bring her stuff down and we will be on our way. Thank you for everything." And bowed once more. She bowed as well and I went upstairs and saw her packing everything. "Hey Mabel, are you excited?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm really happy I can leave this hell whole!" she said laughing. Well I can ask her about that later.

I picked up her back and brought it to the car out front. I opened the door for her and she just blushed and quietly walked into the car. "Wow, you have a really nice car Jr." she said shyly. "Thanks! Do you want to listen to some music until we get there?" she nodded and I put the radio on. It took 20 minutes to get home.

I parked in the garage and she hopped out and went to the trunk and got her things and we went upstairs.

Mabel's Point of View

"Guys!!!! I brought her!" Jr. yelled and then I heard running from all ends of the house. I got nervous so I hid behind Jr. "Yah, Jr. where is she?" one guy said. "Did you forget her? Ha-ha" another said. "No, you guys scared her running like a bunch of animals!" Jr. laughed. He moved out of the way and saw 6hot dudes standing in front of you.

"Hi everyone... I'm M-Mabel..." I said shyly. A really tall guy said, "Let's all go to the living room and introduce ourselves. You were still scared so Jr. took your hand and brought you into the living room with the rest of the boys.

They all stood in front of me and said in unison, "1..2..3.. Come and get it Got7" Got7... That sounds really familiar.. my brother is in this group...They introduced themselves so JB, Jackson, Mark, BamBam, Yugyeom, Jr., and Youngjae. I started to get teary because I might be able to find my brother.

"Yah, Mabel, did we do something wrong?" JB asked. I went to my bag and got out the picture and showed it to all of them. I then said to them, "Who's family picture is this..." Jackson came close to you and said, "It's my family's picture before my parents died and my little sis." You couldn't keep the tears in. "J-Jackson... those are my parents and that little girl is me.." I fell to the floor crying. Jackson started crying and picked me up and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. "Mabel, I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" Jackson sobbed into your shoulder. "Jackson I missed you so much!" We then eventually let go and everyone was stunned. Jr then said, "I saw Jackson's family picture in her room and she also did look like Jackson." Jr was then engulfed in a huge hug from Jackson. "Thank you so much Jr!"

We all sat down and Jackson sat down next to me and we all started talking. "So Mabel tell me about this..." he pointed at my upper arms and my legs. Shit they had scars on them and he saw them. "Auntie gave them to me and why I'm so skinny is because due to the fact that last time I ate was 2 weeks ago." Jackson hugged me once more and told the guys to go make some food while me and Jackson talked and caught up with each other.

Thanks for reading chapter one of Got7 Adopted Me...

Please vote, comment, and feel free to message me if you are confused at all!