Chapter 2

Got7 Adopted Me...

Hey everyone, I'm changing her age to 18.

Jackson's Point of View

I let Mabel sleep in my bed because it would be rude if I made her sleep on the couch. I got a blanket and pillow and slept on the couch and feel asleep happily knowing that I have my sister back.

--- Morning---

Mabel didn't wake up and it's already 10:00am. Did she not get sleep at all at the orphanage? Well since everyone else is up I talked with everyone and told them I was going to take Mabel to the mall and buy her new clothes and make her a room. They all thought that was a great idea so they decided to pitch in and help me! We started out with the blueprints for her room, "Okay, Bel will have a desk, a bed either twin or queen, a closet, a bathroom because she is a girl...(they all got really quiet then after a couple seconds started talking again) and then anything else she wants." JB said. It's so cute that he already has a nickname for her.

I called some guys and arranged for them to put the stuff we ordered in her room when we leave. As we were talking about everything Mabel stumbled into the kitchen where we all talking. "Annyeong everyone..." Mabel said sleepily.

Mabel's Point of View

"Annyeong everyone..." I said with a low morning voice. They all responded with "Annyeong" back to me. I felt really good and bad. It's so weird waking up to seven boys in the morning. "What are you guys doing up so early?" I said as I walked over to Jackson and hugged him and kept my face in his chest. "We have decided to give you a room and then take you shopping for new clothes!!" BamBam shouted. "Um... won't that be a lot of money, I to find a job..." I mumbled. "No silly, we are going to buy it for you! Don't you worry your oppa's got you." Jackson said looking down at me. "Okay, do you want me to get dressed? Are you all going to take me to the mall?" I asked. "Yes we are!" JB responded.

We all got dressed and headed to the mall. We took the GOT7 van. They all were singing in the car and I was just laughing and looking out the window. I don't really like going out... I'm very anti-social and seeing people make me nervous and my anxiety levels go up. But I don't want to tell them that.

We arrived at the mall and hopped out. We walked inside and started at the first store, and I felt much protected because as we were walking around one of them would be in front of me and one in the back and the others were scattered. This is the first time in my life that I feel safe. But I was scared because we were in public. I told everyone what my size was and they went and got clothes for me to try on. I was looking at some clothes then noticed people were looking at the guys and they started taking pictures. I felt so uncomfortable and started hiding in the clothes. Since I'm supper short I hide very easily. "Hey Jackson, were is Mabel?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, I can't find her anywhere." Jr said. I peeped out of the clothes and saw them all looking for me. "Why are you hiding in the clothes, May?" (May is one of her nicknames from the boys) Youngjae asked. I jumped and almost screamed. "Yah, you scared me Youngjae! Oh why I'm hiding... don't you guys see those girls taking pictures and stuff. I don't like it..." I said looking down. "Yeah we all see them, but we ignore them because we are here because of you. You had us sick, we though we lost you or someone took you!" he said while hugging me. I blushed and walked back with him to the boys. "Bel! I thought I lost you!" Jackson said hugging me. "Sorry I kinda felt un-easy with all of those people looking at us." I said getting out of the hug. "It's okay. We have some clothes for you to try on though, if you want." He said with a smile. "Sure." I replied.

"Alright, I'm coming out... How about this?" I asked. They were all sitting on the booths outside of the dressing rooms. "Wow you look great" Mark said. "Stunning" Jr said. "Beautiful May" Jackson said and the rest agreed. We deiced to get all the clothes and checked out.

---After shopping---

"Wow that was a long day of walking, huh?" I asked everyone and they all agreed. We arrived home, parked in the garage and I went to get my clothes from the back, but then Mark grabbed my hand and stopped me and said, "Go inside and go past the kitchen and keep going straight until you see the door with a bow tie on it. We will take the clothes in." I was blushing and confused on what was going on but I listened and walked in and saw the bow tie and walked in. All I can say is wow! It has everything! A desk, bed, closet, and so much more! The walls were purple and white and black. The floor was wooden and in the bathroom had a huge mirror, shower with glass surrounding it and beautiful sink and all I can say is wow! On the desk had a laptop and a phone! This must have costed them a fortune. "How do you like it?" Jackson said with the gang behind them. I ran into Jacksons arms and cried happily and said thank you many, many times.

"We all were happy to do this for you, May" Mark said pulling me into a hug. I blushed and hugged him back, he smelled really good... Is that awkward to smell someone? ... "May are feeling okay? Why are you so red?" JB asked? I just turned around and said, "U-Uh, nothing... yeah" Damn Mabel, why! They probably think I'm weird!

---She unpacked everything and put on new pjs and watched TV with the boys---

Jackson's Point of View

I think she is crushing on Mark... well if she is I have to have a talk with him then, just in case. But does anyone else have a crush on her? Well I will just have to find out. I need to protect my sister this time and make sure she is safe at all costs

Thanks so much for reading! This is Chapter 2 of GOT7 adopted me...

Please vote, comment, and feel free to message me if you are confused or want to give me some ideas or just anything!