Epilogue.

I am not the type of girl who gives up on anything that keeps on challenging her.

I am not the type of girl who'll stand on her knees because of the dream she can't ever reach, ever.

I am not the type of the girl who'll cry her eyes out because she can't get anything she ever wanted.

I am not that girl who'll be dedicated to someone unless it's about books, study, skateboard and my family.

I am not that girl who gives shit about something I can't even understand.

I am not that girl who stays up late just to get some updates about someone.

I am not that girl who'll be a die hard fan of someone who doesn't even know me.

I am not that girl.

Not until you came.

Until I met you.

Until the day, that very day, that my eyes never want to leave your precious face.

You are not my other half, but you teach me how to love someone unconditionally.

You are hated by some people in some part of this world, but I don't think I can hate you.

There are some news articles which said that you do have a shitty personality but I only see the good in you.

Your smile which brightens up my life.

Your laugh that's contagious.

Your voice that I would love to hear every day of my life.

Your talent.

And YOU.

Funny how I find myself writing letters about you using my own language.

You can't even understand it. We're quits, oppa!

I can't even understand what you're saying unless, there are English subtitles.

[ENG SUB] / [CC]

Seeing that word in all of your videos is probably the greatest thing in the world.

Oppa, this would be my last letter for you.

The last and only letter that I will treasure because I'm going to burn all the other letters into ashes.

Goodbye, thank you for a lovely trip to wonderland sponsored by a handsome prince like you.

I'll see you in my dreams.

And probably in person, too...

Hopefully.

사랑해.

Your die hard fan,

Renzy.

--

Last chapter everyone. Thank you for surviving how crappy this story is. Har har har! I know, I know. This story is, it isn't boring, but sort of. 하하하 But... For all those people who stayed until the the final chapter, Congratulations! You just proved how great your endurance is. ㅋㅋㅋ Thank you so much! I'm really grateful, really! /sending virtual hugs and kisses to everyone./ You just endured all the grammatical errors in this story. ㅋㅋㅋ 

Feedbacks, everyone?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!