Chapter Thirteen: If Something Else Bad Could Happen... it Just Did

Sam:

We had been working on another plan all night and still had no other plan made up that could match Diana’s. Dean had come back only an hour ago with Noko, who’d given me a small wave and smile. Of course she also didn’t agree with Diana’s plan and had jumped right in with Artemis and Castiel to find a new plan.

   I sat back in my chair pushing my laptop away from me and rubbing my eyes. I’d been looking at the screen for way to long and my eyes were stinging.

   “Sammy, can I talk to you?” Dean questioned from beside me.

   I nodded. “Sure,” I answered standing up and we walked to the other side of the room. “What’s up?”

   “Please don’t tell me that you are actually going to agree with Diana’s plan,” he whispered.

   “What?” I hissed.

   “You aren’t actually thinking of letting her sacrifice herself for us are you?” he asked me again and I gave a quick glance at Diana. She was looking over some papers with Artemis and Castiel. She looked a little bored but also kind of serene.

   “Dude, it’s her choice,” I whispered.

   “I know but you aren’t agreeing are you?” he pushed.

   I shook my head. “I am agreeing. It’s her decision and it’s the best plan we’ve got.”

   He gave me a look. “I can’t believe you Sam. She’s got siblings a family. It’d be like me dying. Wouldn’t you be devastated?”

   “Of course, but you couldn’t do something like this,” I told him. “So it’s really not the same thing.”

   He groaned and went to say something when Noko came up to us. “Hey guys,” she said. “One, stop arguing you sound silly and two, we need all the help we can get to go over these files.”

   Dean grunted. “Fine,” he said and gave me a serious look. “Reconsider your decision, because it needs some serious thinking.” Than he walked away and stole the spot where I’d been sitting.

   There was a knock on the door and I gave a sigh as I walked over to it. I opened the door and found three people, two girls and a guy, wearing the same uniforms with a symbol on their left side of their chests.

   “Umm, hello?” I questioned.

   “Hello,” said the taller girl. She had auburn hair and bright blue eyes. “We’re here to discuss the hunting that’s been going on in this town.”

   “What?” I asked and heard someone coming from the kitchen.

   “The hunting that hasn’t been cleared by the Order,” said the other girl. She had straight blonde hair and brown eyes.

   “Get out of here,” Diana said from behind me.

   “I don’t understand,” I stated.

   “It’s because they’re idiots,” she told me. “Now get out of here,” she said to them.

   “Excuse me, Miss Diana, but these people have been – ”

   “Hunting, I know,” she said. “And you know what else. They don’t need to follow some stupid rules made up by people who just want membership money. So leave.”

   The taller girl stepped up to Diana. “We’re not only here for that,” she stated. “We’re also here to arrest them for their behaviour.”

   “You got to be kidding me,” Diana groaned and I stood there my mouth open but nothing coming out.

   “You do know that they started the apocalypse my dear, young Diana,” she whispered. “And they must be dealt with.”

   Diana pushed the girl’s shoulder. “Actually, they won’t be punished or arrested by a stupid Order that does nothing but make stupid rules.”

   “Are you telling us how to run things, because might I remind you that we are in charge of – ”

   “Of nothing in my town,” Diana hissed. “You will leave them alone and will not try to arrest them because you have no need to do so.”

   “Wait… what?” I questioned and Diana just pushed me back into the motel room.

   “Now go away and stay away from people who are trying to make a difference,” she snapped stepping back into the doorway of the motel and closing the door.

   “Well you don’t have control over everywhere,” the auburn haired girl stated. “And they will be arrested, so that they won’t do anymore harm to the people of Earth.”

   “Yeah, ‘cause your protection is soo worth it,” she said and closed the doors on their faces.

   “What was that about?” Artemis called.

   “They want to arrest the Winchesters,” she told her grabbing me by the forearm and dragging me back to the kitchen.

   “What?” Dean cried out. “What do you mean they want to arrest us? … And who are they?”

   “The Order of Supernaturalities,” Diana answered. “They want to arrest the both of you so you can cause no further harm to people.”

   “Oh…” Dean went quiet.

   “But they can’t do that,” I said. “Can they?”

   She nodded as did her sisters and Cas. “They can and they will,” Artemis answered.

   “But – ”

   “Nothing,” Noko interrupted. “It will happen and you can’t stop it. They will hunt you ‘til you are detained.”

   I stared at them my eyes wider then usual. The only thing going through my head was, ‘Even if we fix this we are still screwed. Damn it!’

Sorry that this chapter is kind of crappy and maybe a little short. but it's all I could come up with. So forgive me :)